• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

random arrow tip

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
i'm fairly sure that most of you have realized this....but for those of you that have not...
when you shoot pit's arrows, you should angle them to hit your opponents feet reason being that they can only shield it 2 to 3 times and then their feet are exposed, and if they can reflect your arrows, the arrow will go up opposed to hitting you :)

while i'm here, who uses pits d-b? and how useful do u think it is?

kupo15

Smash Hero
His shield? It is very useful. Not only can it reflect projectiles back at your opponent(including olimar's side B) but if you time it right, you can flip your opponent around like Mario's cape. You can attack out of it also.
You can even just block standard attacks. I played against an Ike who was charging his side B and I just stood there with my shield for a while. Ike attacked, the shield blocked it and I followed up. It is a very useful move especially when recovering. Just pretend it is like Mario's cape, plus the added bonus of an everlasting block.

Top Bottom