• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Randall the Cloud appreciation thread

(G-S.N) Chicago Ben

Smash Apprentice
Randall the Cloud, for over a decade he has been the legendary tournament legal derp that lurks in Yoshi's Story and needs to be fully recognized for his great times in the Smash Universe.

Post all your awesome moments of this all-mighty troll and even the not so amazing times he decided you didn't worship the ground he (floats?) on enough to save you.

upload_2014-1-29_20-34-44.jpeg

-Not limited to just Melee moments
#FreeRandall # Stackitup #RandallGodtier

♡ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

Anti-Illuminati
I ****ing hate this ****ing cloud, 100% of the time it ****s me up and I end up dying because of it. Not one ****ing single time has the this ****ing piece of godfart saved my life. Instead I get knocked offstage bump into this goddamn useless piece of code and die because I'm in hitlag and this ************ ****s up my up b timing. ****ing **** **** ass****niggerass

**** you Randal, go to hell and die you ****ing piece of goddamn horse ****

dRevan64

Smash Journeyman
Randall is my best friend, the guy always saves me and never saves whoever I'm playing against. I'm starting to pretend that I'm just a grandmaster of yoshi's story, capable of subtly manipulating events based on the 20 second cycle so that even when I'm getting comboed, randall is prepared to save me, but honestly I'm just a lucky ************.

Shy guys on the other hand can go fellate a chainsaw.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
I ****ing hate this ****ing cloud, 100% of the time it ****s me up and I end up dying because of it. Not one ****ing single time has the this ****ing piece of godfart saved my life. Instead I get knocked offstage bump into this goddamn useless piece of code and die because I'm in hitlag and this mother****er ****s up my up b timing. ****ing **** **** *************ass

**** you Randal, go to hell and die you ****ing piece of goddamn horse ****
Tell us how you really feel.

dRevan64

Smash Journeyman
someone teach me how to predict this f****** cloud timing please
Assume 8 minute timer.
Randall starts inside the stage. At 7:55, he leaves the inside of the stage, appearing on the bottom right. He disappears again at 7:50 on the top right. Then he appears on the top left at 7:45, and disappears on the bottom left at 7:40. This repeats.
So every time there's an odd number in in the 10s place, randall is right, even, left.

Superspright

Smash Lord
On the second and third second after he appears he's at his maximum distance from the ledge. Important to know.

D

Deleted member

He has helped me with some cool offstage combos, other than that, I usually die because I never expect him and I slip off of him when I try to ledge hop or waveland back on stage.

JKJ

Smash Ace
On the second and third second after he appears he's at his maximum distance from the ledge. Important to know.
You heard I liked Randall so you put some Randall in my Randall, huh?
Randall for best Randall abuser

OldManTurner

Smash Cadet
hahaha oh man I actually died when i saw this. so funny, probably one of the most clever posts I've seen yet. even though I like to refer to the cloud as "Nimbus" from DragonBall

Spife

Smash Master
I hate that guy. Melee 2.0 literally needs to take him out and then it would be the most perfectly best game in the history of everything for ever. Take it from a US President, "I hate that jerk Randal" Abraham Lincoln, 1864.

GCS Gaming Customs

https://gcsgamingcustoms.storenvy.com
Sakuri is obviously trolling us. Who would put a in a cloud that allows you to stand on it and is never in the right place at the right time?

Nintendo has bested us, lets just give up our streaming rights while we still have some dignity

#RandalAKATrollCloud

Last edited:
Top Bottom