• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Randall Ledge Exploit

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
I'm not sure if this has been discovered by others, but I found this yesterday and decided to upload it. If you try to roll on the ledge or use the normal get-up animation while Randall is beneath you, you will start on the ledge and travel with Randall while the animation continues. I assume Fox maintains invincibility and the ledge is treated like normal for a roll (other people can't grab it in the animation), but I didn't have anyone else to test it out with.
EDIT: By the way, sorry for the poor video quality. My capture card is acting up a bit.

Last edited:
It's been known for a long time. I don't think it'd be too useful since it depends on a very specific timing, location, and your opponent going off stage in a certain area to edgeguard you

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
OK, thanks for letting me know it was already known. I saw a few threads on weird stuff with Randall and decided to experiment, leading me to post this.

Makkun

Smash Journeyman
This happened to me on netplay about a month ago mid-match. My opponent and I both kinda freaked out after the match. Neither of us had seen it before.

Top Bottom