• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RagnaRoK's Ultimate Roy Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

ºOblivionº

Smash Journeyman
Lemme just get the last word noob :psycho:

hmm, you taking posts too seriously, that's what.

Learn from your 6 year old brother...lol

Um, most people don't really care about spelling errors they make while typing quick posts on a forum, you seem to miss the point.

LMAO, is this suppose to be an insult? BTW, you made a couple of typos there and didn't make coherent sentences... you must not be very smart :p It's funny how you say I'll probably run out of things to say...especially since you can't even think of things worth reading yourself. Like I said, I don't take these things that seriously, so I won't get angry...and I use curse words because it's just the way I talk...

This is why I hate children.

I really don't care if you add me to the ignore list by the way...it shows you can't follow up an argument and I don't need to post in response to you any longer (hopefully). That's another win for NJzFinest :p , I should stop flaming people <.<

ºOblivionº, Join Date: Jan 2007, gg
Oh theres two johns I could use right now for that gramical error post I made, But I would much rather use the truth. Im on a library computer at my local college, And the staff needed to bump me from the computer to put somone else on. So instead of waiting for one to open again I was speed typing that message so that I wouldnt have to start it over, I wanted to edit it before you quoted , But you beat me to the mark. :laugh: heh oh well, Now you go on iggy offically after this. And I take this too seriously ? When your the one posting after supposingly being put on iggy trying to get the last word, talking about you win ? And im the child ? Come now, Hypocrite much ? And this is a new account my orginal join date is back late 2005 - early 2006. And my post count was 20 zillillon lolz But how lieable is this, I might aswell paste something like this next to my post count and join date.

Game over you can put your enitals here _ _ _ _1st . Wait ill do them for you, P_W_N_E_D 1st.

supermarth64

Smash Ace
This is NJ again, friend's account :laugh: just incase you blocked both accounts.
Oh theres two johns I could use right now for that gramical error post I made, But I would much rather use the truth. Im on a library computer at my local college, And the staff needed to bump me from the computer to put somone else on. So instead of waiting for one to open again I was speed typing that message so that I wouldnt have to start it over, I wanted to edit it before you quoted , But you beat me to the mark. :laugh: heh oh well,
No johns, gg
When your the one posting after supposingly being put on iggy trying to get the last word, talking about you win ? And im the child ?
Hmm, I think I have the right to defend myself. I mean, it's not like I'm through curses all over the place and going ape like Ragna. I'm also well known for not losing flame arguments >.> (hence my fans in the Link forums and my post count). I just simply replied to separate parts of your post...like I am right now...chillax, this a forum, is it not? Replying more than once isn't a abnormal.
By the way, this last post of yours isn't that bad. You stopped crying :) ....
Come now, Hypocrite much ?
Nah, not really
And this is a new account my orginal join date is back late 2005 - early 2006.
That's still bad enough actually. Late 2005 is when the rush of forum noobs began actually (**** you Nintendo Power).
And my post count was 20 zillillon lolz But how lieable is this, I might aswell paste something like this next to my post count and join date.

Okay, go ahead :) Nice insult...
Game over you can put your enitals here _ _ _ _1st . Wait ill do them for you, P_W_N_E_D 1st.
Wait, I did I miss something here? ...lol? You're kidding, right? As corny/lame/weak as that is....at least make a decent argument before thinking you've won something (don't reply back to this lol, at the very least, you can PM me on my orginal account if you're that serious...).

NG7

Smash Lord
Im not really sure how you envision dittos, but I allways thought if "player A" and "player B" wanted to find out who the better marth player was, they would play 3 out of 5 ect.. Matches. Wouldnt that overall prove your the better user ? Say for example if i wanted to prove i was the best link in the world... wounldnt I have to beat the better link players to prove im the better with link? I dont see how me beating a link player with roy or marth will prove im a better "link" player. But more as a link battle/ditto. But than I dont really care for technical aspect of it so lets just drop it.
If player A can 4-stock any character but Link and player B can't win any match except dittos, clearly player A is the better Link.

It's not technical really. It's 1 sentence.

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
Falco_4_Life, thanks for helpin me out, but I'm straight. I know bout all advanced techniques, only thing, I never applied anything but L-Canceling in battle, so I've began to add everything in, makes for better unpredictability/Mobility/Mind games and what not.
I didn't realize how much a dash forward and a wavedash back ****s with people. Lol.
no problem, but don't get me wrong i still say u n yo untouchable method suck until u can prove otherwise to me

PS i've been playing wit roy lately, man we gotta do roy dittos i'll pwn u

technomancer

Smash Champion
Man I need some drama so my thread gets bumped. All ya'll should go argue in > http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=60570 < Omni's awesome Fox guide and bump that too, because it's top five for guides on this site.

Anyway, I just wanted to add something useful; at high percents, a tipper'd F-air (as far from sweetspotted as possible) still pretty much combos into grab on almost every character, and should be used for most of the F-air setups mentioned in this guide. A sweetspotted F-air at 70%+ or so will A) get you shieldgrabbed and B) often knock your opponents too far away to effective to combo into a grab. This applies less to heavyweights (everything combos into grab all the time on Boozer lol) than lightweights, and is important vs. Fox and Falco because the Fair will often make them tech at high percents (which is useful as well).

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
This difference is that I'm not trying to insulting you, I'm just pointing something out. Stop crying.

I posted it because I seen numerous people trying to insult people using these "LOL, you typed a word wrong" type of comments. It's pretty weak and shows that people lack the intelligence to make a decent comeback.

I really don't give a **** about you, Hank or Ragna. I don't take arguements with people on the internet that seriously, aka, I'm over the age of 12.

Get a tissue, wipe off those tears, and stop being an idiot.

It's RoK. And what makes you think RoK gives a flying **** about you? Keep ma name out cha mouth.

dReAMCloUd - Assault K 40

Smash Apprentice
Is anyone gonna close this thread? If so, I have bids on the last reply!!!!!!!

Anyway, ROK.....I haven't seen you play but your guide gives the impression that you aren't very good.....in fact I probably could play a better roy with just tech chased DED.

If you can actually explain a situation that I wouldn't counter or any other sensible player wouldn't counter than perhaps I may be inclined to say you have a tiny bit of prowess in this game. Im referring to the fact that there's no sense range and priority in your guide, those things are crucial in melee, proper spacing and good knowledge of attack dynamics.

As for you, oblivion, FanboY..........the SPELLING, grammar encompasses much more, errors are annoying....you are just typing online, but at the same time ones impatience and obstinacy tend to show through their everyday habits. This could be one, so correct it. I highly doubt you have much else pressing that would prevent you from being at least somewhat nitpicky or particular about these things.

You want to know why I don't have much good to say? Probably not, seeing as I posed the question myself, but I know you must be thinking in your mind, why are people continuing to post when they have nothing good to say. In this sense you misjudge my replies. Good can be found in bad, if you're too obtuse to see that then my aim here is to destroy your over-inflated ego. Hopefully you see now !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom