• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rage Studios: SSBB Team Battle + Singles Tournament - Turnersville, NJ - April 12th

Joeshi

Smash Rookie
Hey dont worry cannibal i agree piccolo all the way aswell hes my favorite hero of DBZ but Kid Buu is ma fav villain. And thanx fer the recognition dm i am awesome even though i was misquoted but hey what the hell.

duo962

Smash Rookie
where r the official pics? u kno, the ones of me and mexi!? lol
I didn't get a chance to take a pic of you guys as I had to drive my brother's friends home and we left as soon as your match was finished. As far as Burn's pics of the event...I have no idea. There's no real reason he shouldn't have all of the stuff up already.

And, well, as for Cross...he actually has very curly, compact hair. But he's been straightening it for the past...I don't know, since like middle school I suppose.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
HE LOOKS JUST LIKE UUB. OMG.

I neeeeeeeeeeed to team with him, just to yell obscene db things. XD

Inui

Banned via Warnings
You should probably stick to teaming with people that don't get twostocked twice by Chibo in tourny and think tiers don't really exist.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
OK guys, the site has been updated!!

Heres the thread for the next one:
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=164346

Thanks!
Most of the time, reoccuring Tournaments only use one thread and just update the first post when there is a new one. It gets pretty cluttered otherwise.

Examples include Smashpocalypse, Chu's Biweeklies and the Tunes Biweekly tournament threads.

Top Bottom