• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Racing Games...???

WolfenMiatang

Smash Apprentice
There may have a few post of related topics like this, but their ancient history. So I decided to make a new post about my curiousity of racing gamers, or car enthusiasts (like me), here in SWF.

Well besides from my obsessions with Nintendo (Mario, The Legend Of Zelda, and StarFox series), I have such a fetish you can say with, cars, or racing games. XD
Those racing games with high adrenaline heart pumping races are my main points in a racing games :). As well as customization but not too fond about it much.

Here are some of my personal favorites

PS-PS3 Gran Turismo series(definetely)
XBOX/XBOX 360 Forza Motorsport
Arcade Initial D series (mostly, Street stage, stage 3 and stage 5. Extreme Stage is ok)
Arcade Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune series (all of them especially Wangan Midnight Tune 3 DX)
PS2 Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2 (the only NFS game that I envy, the rest are bleh, IMO)
PC Project Torque (pretty good MMOR Game =)
PC rFactor (An amazing simulation racing pc game, its downloadable mod feature is amazing =D
XBOX/XBOX 360Project Gotham series

Not Car/Simulation
PS2 Jak X Combat Racing (Its actually really fun XD)
PS Crash Bandicoot racing (I forgot what it really is called XP)
and of course
SNES-WIIMario Kart series (Really fun and distractable turtle shells XD)

Well theres a separate post for mario kart so I dont really know if thats ok to discuss here.
Well anyways feel free to discuss any sort of racing games you play/played. Whether its with cars or any fun kart racing, feel free to discuss, I'll be glad to know more racing games that I can try or play =)

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
I guess the TC cannot feel the sunshine. =(

:069:
The sunshine brightens up my day.

And yes, Jak X is a great racing game, putting the whole save corruption glitch thing out of the way. Also, Crash Team Racing is also great, although I've only played the demo of it
Which I played like 100 times over and over XD.

WolfenMiatang

Smash Apprentice
Fzero games were pretty cool, but Im more into kind of like when opponents are behind,side or front of me, to the point in which I get pressured in a race. Fzero was kind of too predictable in which I was get overtaken, IMO.

XD I heard of Diddy Kong Racing but never played it lmfao
Anybody knows when that game will be on the wii shop channel soon?

BTW anybody heard or play any of the arcade game Initial D
I am currently playing this and wasting my money on this game in my local arcade this month :laugh:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzw73VupfWk&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YVMvA01Aw8

Top Bottom