• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R@vYn's monthlies at Play' N ' Trade Ft.Lauderdale (Cancelled)

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
esam and mvd go team up.
YOU'RE NOT HELPING MY SITUATION, 8-BIT! :mad:

Uh... I'm not sure who to choose for a partner, actually. Although, the last time I teamed up with Snake (8-Bit was my partner) we did really badly, so I guess I'll go along with ESAM. :p

(By the way, should I stop calling you 8-Bit... 8-Bit? :ohwell:)

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
No, I mean... between MVD and ESAM, I feel that I would do better with ESAM. Besides, I think it'll be a good idea experimenting with different characters for doubles. Double Yoshi was the best combination so far, followed by Yoshi + Marth.

I... don't think that Yoshi + Snake is going to work out. Remember our doubles matches, 8-Bit? =_=

nevershootme

Smash Master
No, I mean... between MVD and ESAM, I feel that I would do better with ESAM. Besides, I think it'll be a good idea experimenting with different characters for doubles. Double Yoshi was the best combination so far, followed by Yoshi + Marth.

I... don't think that Yoshi + Snake is going to work out. Remember our doubles matches, 8-Bit? =_=
that was because of bad bracket placement... MVD works better in teams, i'm slowly growing old and tired of the game as it stands. ESAM doesn't like doubles as he stated.

keep in mind when working as a free agent in teams, improvision is heavily needed

MVD

Smash Master
yea but im not 8-Bit lol. You do what you want, but im more reliable, and you know that, you saw my doubles masterpieces and singles too, just saying, you know we would do good, I tag with anyone and it works

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Yo I wanna go to this, but I don't have a partner -_-. My normal partner has broken thumb johns. Anyone partnerless wanna team up?

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
MVD, there's also a little more reasoning for me wanting to go with ESAM. Whenever ESAM and I fight, he always seems to have the upper hand. But when we fight, it's always even. I just feel that ESAM is the safer choice. Maybe we can partner up in the next PnT monthly (since no one will want to be my partner again <_<).

MVD

Smash Master
MVD, there's also a little more reasoning for me wanting to go with ESAM. Whenever ESAM and I fight, he always seems to have the upper hand. But when we fight, it's always even. I just feel that ESAM is the safer choice. Maybe we can partner up in the next PnT monthly (since no one will want to be my partner again <_<).
its called I dont play my best with joke characters lol
I oly do my best wen I play with Seibrik, Chops, Chaz, Bonesaw, ppl like that. you go on and regret ur choice

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Yoshi is not a joke character. o_O

Trust me, underestimating is going to hurt you. I've learned that the hard way...
several times...
=_=

MVD

Smash Master
yea I know, but ur predictable as hell, ur a joke XD it was fun playing, I had a lot of fun reading you. I just made it closer than it shuld have been. now go on and regret ur decision when ESAM dont show up for it XD

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
yea I know, but ur predictable as hell, ur a joke XD it was fun playing, I had a lot of fun reading you. I just made it closer than it shuld have been. now go on and regret ur decision when ESAM dont show up for it XD
You know what? We'll see whether I'm a joke or not come this Saturday. ;)

Coffee™

I need it....
Juan I'm sorry but Luis reminded me that I'd promised him that I'd team with him at PnT a while back so I'm not gonna be able to team with you this time. :(

ALSO BRING SETUPS!!!!!!!!!

MVD

Smash Master
Juan I'm sorry but Luis reminded me that I'd promised him that I'd team with him at PnT a while back so I'm not gonna be able to team with you this time. :(

ALSO BRING SETUPS!!!!!!!!!
do u know how many ppl are going?

Juanyboy3

Smash Apprentice
lol polt you are the lucky yoshi now XD
it switched, you have a partner now and i dont :p

( btw im kind of thinking of going diddy kong in this tournament instead of yoshi/pit )

Juanyboy3

Smash Apprentice
If MnM or Izzy go to this i guess i can get one of them to be my partner.
eh...ill worry about it when the time comes

also i might bring my wii if i get the lens replacement i ordered tomorrow
bad thing about it is that i dont have any hacks on it ._.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Yo MVD, do you think you can give me a ride? My original ride just told me no, and knowing my parents, they'll probably say no.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Speaking of rides, MVD, you have a ride to Gigabits, right? Can I join you? I sent you a PM about it but you have yet to respond. >.>

(Ignore the second question in it)

Top Bottom