• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

r there more

Status
Not open for further replies.

iLink

Smash Champion
Of course there will be more, they haven't revealed all of them yet ;)

leprechaunlink727

Smash Ace
i'm seeing ten more at the very least, possibly like 16 more. And why do people keep making this same **** thread?

However, I would still buy the game if the 24 confirmed characters was the whole roster. That's a testament to how great the finished product will be!

xbrinkx

Smash Ace
Umm, doesn't everything point to more characters? 19 characters shown on all of the commercials, 11 on the box and a bunch of other stuff points towards more. If we want the element of surprise there better be more characters. I'm expecting 30-35 to be safe, but I'd be completely fine with the roster as it is since it's so awesome and original. Besides, like half the characters in Melee were clones and all so far are original in Brawl.

SJAK47

Smash Journeyman
Now, now, that's a silly question that you asked. If I wanted just 24 confirmed characters, then we already have the game. (Although I don't think 24 is the exact total for Melee's roster.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom