• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.O.B. Kirby Hat?

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Have any videos/pics of R.O.B. hat Kirby surfaced yet?

I cant even begin to imagine what it would look like... R.O.B.'s head is a rectangle, Kirby's is round.. those two shapes do not mix

What could it look like? and It looks like Laser Kirby confirmed lol :laugh::laugh:

(ROB's neutral B is a laser :) )

Anyway, if it hasnt been seen yet, anyone have any ideas?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Maybe he wears a visor thing over his eyes...kinda like Laser Kirby but it looks more like R.O.B.'s head

Zevox

Smash Lord
I know it won't be, but it should totally be Laser Kirby.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=HulbbolbxDk
Actually, that looks like a pretty likely choice. R.O.B. neutral B is a laser, after all, and that visor does look somewhat like R.O.B.'s head.

I'll be interested to see it though. The Olimar hat shows just how weird looking those things can get to be. Actually, there are a number of newcomers whose Kirby hats I want to see (R.O.B., Sonic, Toon Link, Wolf, Lucario). And I'm a bit curious if his Ganondorf hat has changed to match his new look.

Zevox

CraigUK37

Underscore HERO
NNID
CraigUK37
Yeah, I'm sure it will just be a visor of some sorts, if its just the visor i dont know, ususal its the top of their heads, will they just colour it grey or are they going to make it square, who knows :p

FallenAngelPit

Smash Apprentice
I think he'll just turn into a Landmaster.
that joke never gets old.
anyways, the R.O.B. hat looks pretty cool, I like how he has a little lightbulb on top of his head, but they just slapped that on there to show if hes a chargin his lazor :laugh:

farewell :cool:

Top Bottom