• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS R.I.P. - My Circle Pad

TheMagicalKuja

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2020-0988-7919
My circle pad broke--or at least the top part. All that's left is the base nub. I could repair it if I had crazy glue, but right now I'm stuck using the nub--more precise, but gets uncomfortable so I can't use it for long periods of time.

Dairantō Smash Brothers

Smash Historian
NNID
UltraMariio
3DS FC
2638-0093-3000
My circle pad broke--or at least the top part. All that's left is the base nub. I could repair it if I had crazy glue, but right now I'm stuck using the nub--more precise, but gets uncomfortable so I can't use it for long periods of time.
Same. By the time I beat All-Star, I'll probably have carpel tunnel syndrome. xP

Booster

Smash Lord
I'm not buying this game, I've heard tons of stories about 3DSes (Or is it 3DS-i?) breaking from this game, clearly this isn't the type of game meant for a handheld

Hayzie

Smash Lord
NNID
Hayzie
3DS FC
5000-3322-4068
My circle pad feels like it's really loosely set now compared to how it used to be, and I play notoriously gently. (Always have, since Melee.) From what I've read on here, I'm one of the few people on these boards with a regular 3DS as opposed to an XL, so maybe that has something to do with it. I'm just kinda worried about it falling off from casual play.
Yeah I noticed mine started to feel a little loose last night. I wasn't sure, but I think so. I don't treat my hardware like poop, so... it has me worried. It's a ALBW XL, too :(

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
I don't understand how something like this can happen. What kind of brute force do you use while playing? And why?
What? You know, it's that person, that one person who makes you so salty you just want to bash their head in....with your thumb! :) Not that I have ever personally experienced that feeling. :awesome: Nope not at all.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
What? You know, it's that person, that one person who makes you so salty you just want to bash their head in....with your thumb! :) Not that I have ever personally experienced that feeling. :awesome: Nope not at all.
Oh well I don't play online. I broke many gamepads when I was a kid, but since the 3DS is a console, I would never do such a thing.

Top Bottom