• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

napZzz

Smash Hero
Are you implying ekans is uber? Smogon must do testing before some stupid tier change happens.

I sure do wish other snake players played competitive pokemon so I could actually say things pokemon related and not feel I'm speaking another language at times.

napZzz

Smash Hero
I got into pokemon when I lost my wii XD. Psh I make money when I go to tourneys usually. Its just that lately minnesota is lacking in hosting anything and I'm missing any chances at traveling anywhere.

This guy is going to genesis cuz he has family out there and I'm thinking of going but I'm not sure if I could.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Duh Ekans is uber.

Can pull a full sweep without even using choice items. With splash attack. Smogon don't know jack about ekans.

napZzz

Smash Hero
Duh Ekans is uber.

Can pull a full sweep without even using choice items. With splash attack. Smogon don't know jack about ekans.
could it be?!?! Another competitive pokemon player? PLease say it is so!

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Maybe kinda sorta. If spending 89 days breeding for perfect IVs, 67 days EV training, and setting them up with competitive movesets and only ****** your n00b friends with them counts. >_>

Pokesav if I'm lazy...

napZzz

Smash Hero
Maybe kinda sorta. If spending 89 days breeding for perfect IVs, 67 days EV training, and setting them up with competitive movesets and only ****** your n00b friends with them counts. >_>

Pokesav if I'm lazy...
I used to hack until I got found. It took me forever, but with nagging people to do things for me and finding stuff from other ppl and a little bit of effort I managed to get my main 6 back in action XD.

competitive pokemon isn't worth the time setting up. Its all about mooching off of others :3

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Setting up a decent team legitimately takes too long. Luckily I can hack near perfectly. But I like shinies... so it's obvious they're hacked. I know it's frowned upon, but I'm too lazy to do it normally.

Plus I never go to actual tourneys or anything, so nobody cares.

Edit: Shiny weavile is the best shiny ever, btw.

napZzz

Smash Hero
Setting up a decent team legitimately takes too long. Luckily I can hack near perfectly. But I like shinies... so it's obvious they're hacked. I know it's frowned upon, but I'm too lazy to do it normally.

Plus I never go to actual tourneys or anything, so nobody cares.

Edit: Shiny weavile is the best shiny ever, btw.
shiny latios is better.

You're that good at hacking? lucky. You must pass of your teachings to me sometimes. Shinies aren't always a sign of a hack. I have severa legit ones myself. I LUV my shiny metagross

ew crystal D: < I dont see the hype around it

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I've only ever caught one shiny. :(
And then i restarted the game like right after. xD
I think i'm breaking the rules ... i don't main snake. :D

napZzz

Smash Hero
all of the games seem the same to me. I just view the next one as having more graphics/pokemon and a slightly different storyline XD

Spelt this is a place to be loved <3 not to main snake

Crystal that was a reference to the pokemon game zomg!

napZzz

Smash Hero
I didn't see the 2nd half of your post because I posted before you edited it. Now it makes sense :0

:0 crystal's a girl!!?!?!!

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I have about, 10 legit shinies. Half from trades.

5 Eevees, Linoone, Charizard, Gardevoir, Latias, and Latios. All have crap IVs and are buried somewhere. The eevees were a result of trying to compile an all shiny eevee team before I knew action replay existed.

95% of my pokemon are female too... I can't get the ladies off me.

I just realized we feed our 023 my secondary everyday.

And yes, Johto was when Pokemon was at its prime.

And because I can: Crystal and SuSa, sittin' in a tree~

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I think i'm breaking the rules ... i don't main snake. :D
Pfff. I don't main Snake.

Doesn't stop me from coming in here to point out that anyone can make Pokemon references everywhere. This is the internet!

I sure do wish other snake players played competitive pokemon so I could actually say things pokemon related and not feel I'm speaking another language at times.

napZzz

Smash Hero
I have about, 10 legit shinies. Half from trades.

5 Eevees, Linoone, Charizard, Gardevoir, Latias, and Latios. All have crap IVs and are buried somewhere. The eevees were a result of trying to compile an all shiny eevee team before I knew action replay existed.

95% of my pokemon are female too... I can't get the ladies off me.

I just realized we feed our 023 my secondary everyday.
You must battle me sometime :D

omg. WE are posting 2much. Each post on this page is like, a minute apart :0 its like an aim chat room.

Mr. meno guy I'd feel silly talking about pokemon in the competitive sense around people who know nothing about it :#

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
You make furries proud, Zajice!!

Pfff. I don't main Snake.

Doesn't stop me from coming in here to point out that anyone can make Pokemon references everywhere. This is the internet!

At least they're not mudkip references .... yet.

napZzz

Smash Hero
I cant even keep up with how fast people are posting right now. Am I the only one who got off school today?

summertime yayz

EVERYONE REMEMBER TO POST IN THE OTHER SNAKE DISCUSSIONS AND CONTRIBUTE TO THE ADVANCEMENT OF THE SNAKE METAGAME BY INPUTTING OPINIONS ON THE VARIOUS TOPICS!!!!!!

Thank you :)

Edit: It turned out too big x.X

napZzz

Smash Hero
EVERYONE REMEMBER TO POST IN THE OTHER SNAKE DISCUSSIONS AND CONTRIBUTE TO THE ADVANCEMENT OF THE SNAKE METAGAME BY INPUTTING OPINIONS ON THE VARIOUS TOPICS!!!!!!

Thank you :)
Crystal I'm going to MM you if you will just get your *** out to a tourney sometime soon D: <

wut other threads I has no idea wut u r talkin abut

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I don't know anything about Snake ... :(
I can make a tutorial about how to grenade drop?! :D
Who's with me, this is a very big project!

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Make sure everybody quotes Crystal's post at least once on this page so we can over expand it.

Top Bottom