• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Quit being so greedy!!!!

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I'm sick of everyone on the GTS being so greedy with their pokemon. everytime I get on I search for a normal pokemon such as mankey (today) and I click on the people and guess what they want; a lvl 9 and under mew(how do so many people see it?), lvl 100 palkia, lvl 100 dialga and all the legendary pokemon. I'm tired of it. you guys need to work you way up with pokemon and not expect people to give you an lvl 100 uber when your offering the exact same copy of that pokemon but terrible. I looked up eevee because I didn't have a ditto to breed and people were wanting giratinas, dialgas,and palkia ,when you get it in the game for free, for it. and the people who trade for the crappy pokemon and dumb beyond reason. I don't even use the gts any more because of the greed on there

SonicZeroX

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4425-1491-5645
On the other hand, if you put up a decent trade, it's much more likely to be done because of the major contrast. People will be like "Oh hey a deal that doesn't suck, let's do it!"

fluffy

Smash Champion
i offered my lvl 9 rattata once for a lvl 100 tropius. and i got it.
then one time i offered my lvl 1 trapinch for a lvl 100 palkia. and i got it. (shiny too, but prolly not legit)

i dont think its greedy lol. it works!. btw mankeys are in route 225 & 226. use the pokeradar. chill.

TombStone

Smash Journeyman
i offered my lvl 9 rattata once for a lvl 100 tropius. and i got it.
then one time i offered my lvl 1 trapinch for a lvl 100 palkia. and i got it. (shiny too, but prolly not legit)

i dont think its greedy lol. it works!. btw mankeys are in route 225 & 226. use the pokeradar. chill.
WTH kind of moron gave you that kinda trade?! Even if I had AR, I wouldn't satiafy the noobs who asked for such outrageous trades. Even if it seems like an ok trade, the pokemon you'd be getting is probably worthless. I doubt anyone would put up something thats been EV trained properly and whatnot.

You got really, really lucky fluffy. Hahaha, good for you.

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
If I'm not mistaken, doesn't the cloneing glitch work with the GTS? Arn't you supposed to ask for an insane offer, then your Poke will get cloned or something?

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

D

Deleted member

WTH kind of moron gave you that kinda trade?! Even if I had AR, I wouldn't satiafy the noobs who asked for such outrageous trades. Even if it seems like an ok trade, the pokemon you'd be getting is probably worthless. I doubt anyone would put up something thats been EV trained properly and whatnot.

You got really, really lucky fluffy. Hahaha, good for you.
i cloned a couple lvl 100 abras and gastlys. i go hunting for those shiny noobs, and ive gotten lucky.

i have gotten great trades.
geodude for piplup
geodude for chimchar
geodude for pkrs riolu
geodude for shiny bulbasaur

asob4

Smash Champion
sometimes the people who clone are really nice
i remember getting a weavile, fully ev'd lvl 100 and good IV's (the one i use on my team) for a probopass lol
he had a bunch, my friend got 4 of them lol

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
Yes, which is why I said they were all noobs trying to clone.
Well, that must mean YOU are a noob because, apparently, YOU mastered the cloning glitch as said in YOUR sig.

Eh, not really. You're probably done with all that nooby stuff.

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

M.K

Level 55
Oh man, I hear you!

Another thing, why can't a just search for English Names? I traded a Piplup for a Female Combee, and it was a bunch of Japanese Letters!

Ugh, GTS could use some major improvements

9Kplus1

Smash Master
Well, that must mean YOU are a noob because, apparently, YOU mastered the cloning glitch as said in YOUR sig.

Eh, not really. You're probably done with all that nooby stuff.

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99
To be honest I'm taking a break from cloning, I'm only using it to clone important things like one-time TMs and well other people's pokes. Why do you think it's not in my Sig anymore?

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
To be honest I'm taking a break from cloning, I'm only using it to clone important things like one-time TMs and well other people's pokes. Why do you think it's not in my Sig anymore?
Well, it WAS in your sig with 6 Electivire until you filled your sig with Gardevoir picks.

To answer Ripple's question, THIS is why people want undoable offers, for teh cloning stuff.

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

fluffy

Smash Champion
Oh man, I hear you!

Another thing, why can't a just search for English Names? I traded a Piplup for a Female Combee, and it was a bunch of Japanese Letters!

Ugh, GTS could use some major improvements
you know what i find hilarious lol...is that when d/p just came out in the US, i started trading a lot on gts once i got to jubilife. and the japanese LOVE english names. the rattata and trapinch i had were named INCEST and BABYEATER. maybe that had something to do with the ridulous trades lol.

D

Deleted member

i bet the lvl 9 and under is a glitch. actually, i saw my sisters garchomp lvl 47, and it said she requested a lvl 9 under mew, when she wanted a salamence

SonicZeroX

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4425-1491-5645
i bet the lvl 9 and under is a glitch. actually, i saw my sisters garchomp lvl 47, and it said she requested a lvl 9 under mew, when she wanted a salamence
Yea I'm pretty sure it's a glitch.

Top Bottom