• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Quintuple Laser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord
I'm not sure if this technique is known or not--I assume it has been discovered but is probably not widely known as I couldn't find any mention of it with a search.

If you don't know how to do it--

Full jump => double jump => immediately press B five times

I don't know if this is useful or not. It's just another way of spamming lasers along with SHDL and full jump triple lasers. If done correctly it shoots a laser before you peak on the double jump, a laser at the peak, another laser at the same spot as the first, a laser a good bit above the floor, and a laser very close to the floor (should hit crouching opponents).

You can also shoot quadruple lasers by short hopping to double jump but it's more difficult.

And you can fast fall a full jumped triple laser but it's also fairly difficult. Edit--actually you can't fast fall on the first available frame but you can come pretty close, making the full jump triple lasers a lot faster.

Falco can shoot quadruple lasers from full jump to double jump but it's totally pointless since two of the lasers shoot absurdly high.

Also, anything Falco can do with SHL, Fox can do with SHDL, including dash lasers, reverse lasers, dash to reverse lasers, etc.

Mcscruff

Smash Ace
this is not a good technique for spamming, because only the last laser would hit the person. It would only be useful, if the opponent is recovering and you want extra damage. For camping and spamming SHDL is better.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
It's a great technique for spamming with Kirby. ^_^
Full-jump quintuple laser ftw!

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord
this is not a good technique for spamming, because only the last laser would hit the person. It would only be useful, if the opponent is recovering and you want extra damage. For camping and spamming SHDL is better.
Yeah I figured its applications were limited, but if it has any use at all (even for rare circumstances) it's probably worth learning.

takieddine

Smash Master
Not very good at all, in fact its bad....

It would leave you voneurable for attack when landing... and its very easy to give time to your opponent to reach you since you're in the air a long time.

Zgetto

Smash Ace
Yeah I figured its applications were limited, but if it has any use at all (even for rare circumstances) it's probably worth learning.
what is there to learn about?
its just jumping and shooting lasers=/
i only use when someone is falling down from above and then jump and shoot the lasers,
you might 3,4 or 5 lasers if you do it right.
other then that it isnt really usefull.

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord
what is there to learn about?
its just jumping and shooting lasers=/
i only use when someone is falling down from above and then jump and shoot the lasers,
you might 3,4 or 5 lasers if you do it right.
other then that it isnt really usefull.
You have to be pretty quick about it. That's all.

cyberdemon

Smash Journeyman
The SHDL is far more useful. I mean, what's the point of shooting 5 lasers if you're only going to hit them with one?

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord
Wow, you asshats are really missing the point. I NEVER SAID THIS WAS MORE USEFUL THAN SHDL. Obviously it isn't. But you shouldn't ignore techs just because there are better ones.

Wow, you asshats are really missing the point. I NEVER SAID THIS WAS MORE USEFUL THAN SHDL. Obviously it isn't. But you shouldn't ignore techs just because there are better ones.

Your right,let's acknowledge techs such as multiple waveshines,drill shine infinates,SHDL,or any other kind of novelty technique.

You shouldn't make a topic if you can't take some criticism.Feel free to make what topic you want,but expect a bad response once in a while,no one is going to always agree with you.

If you cannot do these things,don't make topics.

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord
Your right,let's acknowledge techs such as multiple waveshines,drill shine infinates,SHDL,or any other kind of novelty technique.

You shouldn't make a topic if you can't take some criticism.Feel free to make what topic you want,but expect a bad response once in a while,no one is going to always agree with you.

If you cannot do these things,don't make topics.
Agree with me on what? I just posted some info on lasers. There's nothing to agree/disagree with as I didn't state any opinions.

Agree with me on what? I just posted some info on lasers. There's nothing to agree/disagree with as I didn't state any opinions.

Well then....why are you getting upset because people are saying this idea sucks?

There has to be an initial reason why you posted this information,and obviously,you thought that it would be helpfull in your opinion.

Just don't expect everyone to believe this idea is good,but in my opinion,this is only novelty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom