• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Quicky Roy

starshock12

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone!
I've just started playing SSBM since last Christmas. (2 weeks, give or take a few days) I'm not much of a pro yet, but ah well. The game's truly fun and entertaining! I can't wait to horribly beat up those Lvl 9 computer guys. :)

This is just a practise with the Corel PAINter program. Crickey, the tools are so hard to manipulate. Don't mind the anatomy mistakes, I tend to not bother with it while practising on tools. You can... probably guess who my favorite character is. :);;
My sig's also of my work. Used Photoshop for the frames and Adobe ImageReady for animating it. Voilà~.

Bedi Vegeta

Smash Master
Very nice. I've heard painter is really hard to learn, but once you get the hang of it, you can get some really good results. I've never used it myself, but I reccomend you try out the dull conte brush.

starshock12

Smash Rookie
Very nice. I've heard painter is really hard to learn, but once you get the hang of it, you can get some really good results. I've never used it myself, but I reccomend you try out the dull conte brush.
Oh, I wouldn't say that it's hard to learn, considering it has the same base of Photoshop for instance. It's just finding the right tools and experimenting with them that's the most longest part of using this program efficiently.
Thanks for commenting everyone!

Top Bottom