• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Quick Tips?

Kieso

Smash Cadet
Hey, I was just looking to see if anyone could tell me some tops and techs for C. Falcon. Ive watched a couple of videos of people playing as him, but I cant really follow whats going on.

Or if you guys have some videos that you could suggest that explain techniques and such

-keep in mind, I bought a Wii just for Brawl, so I never really played Melee too much.-

Much appriciated,

-Kieso

Kieso

Smash Cadet
Funny thing is, thats the only thing I remember, lol. I use it mainly now whenever I play, just so I can get a hang of it until I can use it in some 'combos' and such.

I dont want to rack up the damage then use a lame-knee finish XP

Tenki

Smash Hero
jabs are an underrated damage builder. U-tilt and dash attack are nice for pushing people off stage.

On recovering opponents, your special attacks start to become alot more useful. People are alot more predictable while recovering so you can actually nail Falcon Punch on people who are off-stage, or even use it to counter their ledge attacks. And using Falcon kick to send yourself off-stage and raptor boost to spike on your way back is pretty cool too.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
expanding on what Tenki was saying, dashing attack usually is a nice setup for up tilt

down tilt should be kept in mind because it sets opponents up for Dair's or knee's

Sergetrigger

Smash Cadet
If your enemies aren't that smart... You can pull off an aerial 180 FALCAN PAWNCHHH! I usually get them to connect 70% of the time.

Kieso

Smash Cadet
About Dair, whens a good time to use it? When I use it, I always expect it to be instant, but theres like 1/3 sec delay, so it throws me off.

Top Bottom