• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Quick Reversal / B-Reversal? Question (esp. to SETH)

J4pu

Smash Champion
didn't watch it but I'm 99% sure you're talking about a boost reverse/pivot grab

dash
dash attack
press opposite direction and grab (before dash attack comes out)

Hawks go Caw

Smash Ace
Falco's chaingrab is a death sentence in dittos . . . . Never thought of applying the pivot grab that way though. If you look through any one of the numerous threads they have on advance techniques in the Falco or even Tactical forums, they'll tell you how to do it though.

Blad01

Smash Lord
You must cancel the Dash Attack by a Reverse grab. :)

@Hawks go Caw : You Never thought of applying the pivot grab that way ? That's the only use for it ^^"

Hawks go Caw

Smash Ace
Every time I saw a pivot grab demonstrated in some tutorial video I always thought, "Why would I want to pivot grab when I could just attack or grab in front of them?" So it never occurred to me that it wasn't entirely useless.

Also, is Falco quick enough so that you can just do a running pivot grab and not have to do a boost pivot grab? I've tried it and it's worked on the computer, but I'm not too sure if they're even trying to escape.

redgreenblue

Smash Ace
Every time I saw a pivot grab demonstrated in some tutorial video I always thought, "Why would I want to pivot grab when I could just attack or grab in front of them?" So it never occurred to me that it wasn't entirely useless.

Also, is Falco quick enough so that you can just do a running pivot grab and not have to do a boost pivot grab? I've tried it and it's worked on the computer, but I'm not too sure if they're even trying to escape.
No, not really.

Top Bottom