• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

quick question

goateeguy

Smash Ace
i've been watching videos by izaw (amazing link btw) and there's a technique he uses that i'm wondering about. he jumps, looks like a full jump, then he uses the tether to attack. it hits the opponent twice, and then when he hits the ground there's no landing lag at all, it's like he l-cancelled it.

any help with what this is or even what it's called (so i can look for it on the forums) would be immensely helpful (and then some mod is gonna come on and delete this for being a noobish question)

Maikeru17

What the hell is this thing
NNID
NoxNoctis
o_O;

That's what we've dubbed the 'Zair'.
Just jump and press Z. -_-
Or, if you have a bomb in your hand, air dodge and then press Z right after to cancel the air dodge.
It hits twice only when you hit with the claw, and then the claw closes on your opponent.

-Nox`

Izaw

Smash Ace
Its Zair.

All you do is Short hop and press Z, then when you land you have auto L-cancel. And yes it scores two hits.

And thanks =) <3

goateeguy

Smash Ace
yeah, i was stupid and didn't actually go and try it first, thanks for answering anyway. i could've seen this by watching the guide video too. me is so smarticle...

Top Bottom