• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Quick Question on SSE and Bosses

Fox P McCloud

Smash Apprentice
I've already played through SSE once (100% completion). I missed most of the SSE trophies, as that was not my focus, at the time.

None-the-less, I'm attempting to get every single trophy in the game (thus far, only 11 random trophies to go, 8 challenge trophies, and the rest are SSE trophies)...my question is, will I have to start a new game to get a few of the boss trophies (ie: are there bosses I can only play against twice in SSE).

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
uh yeah you can replay them. >_>And wow i gotta say props for going for ALL the trophies.

Fox P McCloud

Smash Apprentice
uh yeah you can replay them. >_>And wow i gotta say props for going for ALL the trophies.
I'm a perfectionist and a "completitionist"...I feel I shouldn't be practicing and training for competitive play until I've mastered all the single-player aspects of the game....it also warrants bragging rights :p

for the most part though, I feel this'll probably be the last Smash game (one way or another), and I want to get the most out of it.

Anyway, thanks for the information.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Yes, you can play them again. You should know that the higher the difficulty, the more often trophy stands appear. When you have it on intense, a trophy stand will appear an average of once every 4-5 minutes. Needless to say, this can get really annoying when you're fighting people like Meta Ridley or Porky. Oddly enough, Tabuu's trophy is actually the easiest to get of all the boss trophies because trophy stands are just about the only items that appear when it's set on intense.

Fox P McCloud

Smash Apprentice
I already managed to get Petey Piranha, Rayquaza, and Tabuu's trophies, so that shouldn't be too much of an issue....one problem I ran into the last time I fought Ridley was that he ended up killing himself before a trophy stand appeared.

I'll probably equip all the trophy stand stickers to Fox (the character I'm best with) as I can, since I have so many enemies I need to collect yet....sticker and trophy drop would also be nice, but...I figure those 11 random trophies I have left won't be *that* hard to get in the coin-game...and stickers will just be a "matter of time" when I start hitting Brawl mode hard.

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
The Big Boss sticker gives the most +trophy stand drops so use it.

Also you should use the 1-player board next time.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I already managed to get Petey Piranha, Rayquaza, and Tabuu's trophies, so that shouldn't be too much of an issue....one problem I ran into the last time I fought Ridley was that he ended up killing himself before a trophy stand appeared.

I'll probably equip all the trophy stand stickers to Fox (the character I'm best with) as I can, since I have so many enemies I need to collect yet....sticker and trophy drop would also be nice, but...I figure those 11 random trophies I have left won't be *that* hard to get in the coin-game...and stickers will just be a "matter of time" when I start hitting Brawl mode hard.
When I was collecting the enemy and boss trophies, I only used the trophy stand stickers to get one trophy because most of the trophies aren't that difficult to get on Intense mode. The only enemy that's a genuine pain to "catch" are the tank primids because there's so few of them and they almost never appear with other enemies. Also, there's no easy way to collect all the stickers... It's the only challenge I have left to complete and I have about 653 right at the moment.

Top Bottom