• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Quick question: Does Din auto-detonate against other projectiles?

rampant_apart

Smash Apprentice
Topic pretty much. I've always detonated in anticipation to stop certain projectiles, until once recently, but it was hectic 4-man online match, so I don't know if I was mistaken or if Din's Fire exploded all by itself when it came into contact with Pit's Arrow. If that is the case, it does help to make me feel a little safer when doing Din's Fire.

Just curious, thanks in advance.

Iris

Smash Ace
Other projectiles don't cancel it out in travel. That's what makes it one of the most unique projectiles in the game, and can't be stopped and can pass through many barriers.

Luthien

Smash Ace
Also, if you get hit while using Din's Fire with their projectile (or anything else), Din's Fire will continue to fly till it reaches it's maximum distance, and then it will detonate.

Also, if you're hit and Din's Fire keeps flying, you can press side-b again to detonate it before it reaches it's maximum range.

Top Bottom