• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Quick question among kaillera smashers..

marthmaster04

Smash Ace
This is gettin annoying, and apparently I'm not the only one. Has anyone else experienced sudden reboot/crashes while using pj64k? I just got this 3 times in a row in one hour on my computer, and it only happens while running pj64k. There must be a way to remedy this, because I can't use mupen (i get input delay worse than anti3d on good connection) and other 64 emus suck. It crashes during normal offline play, netplay on any server, and p2p. :dizzy:

Rupus

BRoomer
BRoomer
It happens to me sometimes, I find that it's when I alt tab into / out of the main window.

Not sure if it'll be the same problem for you, though.

Camus iXi

Smash Cadet
It happens to me sometimes, I find that it's when I alt tab into / out of the main window.

Not sure if it'll be the same problem for you, though.
this is exactly the same thing that happens to me, altough it doesnt happen that often anymore, every once in a while....alt+tab.... and bye bye pj64k Y_Y pffft

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
well yeah if you alt tab or switch into a full screen program you can kiss the emulator goodbye. It doesn't just do it out of nowhere though.

Top Bottom