• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Questions

Veng

Smash Ace
1. Im having Fair issues, I cannot stand how it sucks so bad except for meteor smashing, what can I replace it with and help break this habit of SH then Fair

2. Does BOSS still main mario? will he have meh babies

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
1. Dair and Bair are much better short hopped when it comes to approaches. Like Ness's PK flash, Mario's fair is a move that should only be used when the time is right.

2. Yes, Boss still mains Mario.

Ranjiz

Smash Apprentice
same here all i can get is top15 ish... out of 40-70 people

Ranjiz

Smash Apprentice
yeah guess who i ve always lost to? Metaknight, snake, falco and i have lost to pikachu one time even though i have beaten him first time but i lost two times after that b/c i got a little bit lazy and thought i can win but i was wrong and o yeah also lost once to donkey kong never fought with a good one before fought with one in the tournament

boss8

Smash Hero
yeah guess who i ve always lost to? Metaknight, snake, falco and i have lost to pikachu one time even though i have beaten him first time but i lost two times after that b/c i got a little bit lazy and thought i can win but i was wrong and o yeah also lost once to donkey kong never fought with a good one before fought with one in the tournament
yea but we get a hell of alot of snake down hear and metaknight so they dont trouble me that much....

Veng

Smash Ace
saying you suck is like saying every mario is pathetic which means they should quit and join a different character because you are the best mari.o.

boss8

Smash Hero
mario is just amazing im not the only one out there....but yea...mario can be put into anything anyone wants to put him in....IMO mario is clearly broken....y??

1.can combo anyone in the game.

2.isn't to light or heavy perfect DI weight.

3to strong not to weak...

mario is so well balanced and foot game priority it makes him extremely deadly in the hands of a master.....u can cape final smashes!?!?!?!?! who else can do that???

in other words mario IMO is BROKEN....and u cant kill what u didn't create....stay in a combo mindstate BOSS!!

Veng

Smash Ace
Do you honestly think you suck though? Thats really sad coming from you :( your my mario inspiration.. now i have nothing to look up too :(

Top Bottom