• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Question

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
This question is about shedinja, if you ev up a nincada do the evs go to both ninjask and shedinja or what? because if they didn't go to shedinja, since its like he's a different poke, then you could ev up again which would be insane. also what is a good move set for shedinja? is it better to ev up nincada or shedinja or does it matter?

lol, my shedinja has 31 ivs in def and spec. def.

MasterMatt

Smash Journeyman
This question is about shedinja, if you ev up a nincada do the evs go to both ninjask and shedinja or what? because if they didn't go to shedinja, since its like he's a different poke, then you could ev up again which would be insane. also what is a good move set for shedinja? is it better to ev up nincada or shedinja or does it matter?

lol, my shedinja has 31 ivs in def and spec. def.
what a bunch of useless IVs.... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

lowradiation8989

Smash Journeyman
shedinja should have perfect IVs for speed, and 252 EVs on attack and speed...........because any 1 supereffective hit could kill it, or stealth rock/spikes/toxic spikes, or sandstorm/hail

lowradiation8989

Smash Journeyman
protect, x-scissor, shadow sneak, will-o-wisp/swagger/toxic

this is what i think would make an excellent moveset for shedinja

protect is a staller, x-scissor for stab, and shadow sneak will hit 1st with stab

will-o-wisp is self-explanatory......for swagger, if the foe isn't going to be able to hit ninjask anyway, he might as well become confused and damage himself......and toxic is self-explanatory too

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Don't even bother with Shedinja. His ability may seem appealing, but his craptacular stats more than make up for it.

And Celebi, you aren't funny.

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
Shedinja is actually good in Ubers. There arn't many Fire, Flying, Dark, Rock or Ghost attacks. He's immune to all the Draco Meteors and Water Spouts.

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

lowradiation8989

Smash Journeyman
at the gamestop tourney that i went to, someone sent out a shedinja when the battle was down to 3-3...........and after the other person quickly realized that his remaining pokemon didn't have any super-effective moves or stealth rock/spikes or sandstorm/hail, he forfeit the battle................so, there are some advantages to using him

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
at the gamestop tourney that i went to, someone sent out a Shedinja when the battle was down to 3-3...........and after the other person quickly realized that his remaining pokemon didn't have any super-effective moves or stealth rock/spikes or sandstorm/hail, he forfeit the battle................so, there are some advantages to using him
Fixed?:laugh:

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
protect, x-scissor, shadow sneak, will-o-wisp/swagger/toxic

this is what i think would make an excellent moveset for ninjask

protect is a staller, x-scissor for stab, and shadow sneak will hit 1st with stab

will-o-wisp is self-explanatory......for swagger, if the foe isn't going to be able to hit ninjask anyway, he might as well become confused and damage himself......and toxic is self-explanatory too
you say that move set is good for ninjask, do you mean shedinja?

Top Bottom