• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Question: What attacks of Zelda were Buffed and Nerfed

Zelda_Sheik

Smash Apprentice
Well I need someone who will have the patience of explaining me these :). Please don't use the terms F-Air, D-Air because I don't understand what the hell is that. Sorry for bothering you but maybe this thread will also help others.

RyokoYaksa

BRoomer
BRoomer

I did not spend an excessive amount of hours making the Zelda Information Thread which I regularly update for my own benefit.

And if you can't equate F-Air with Forward Aerial, D-air with Down Aerial, or Ftilts to Forward Tilt (sometimes referred to as Strong Forward attack)... then you should probably be looking at the glossary of Smash Bros. terms before being concerned with what attacks have gotten changed. It is not our obligation to give you the extended version of attack names and techniques along with what if those has gotten buffed or nerfed, when at the time of this post, the information you want is only 5 threads down.

I will even provide a link so I at least appear to have some hint of politeness, because in general I am very pissed off at our members today.
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=131505

Zelda_Sheik

Smash Apprentice
Oh, well thanks. Sorry for my stupidness but I don't understand quite a lot of English. I am good with Zelda in Melee eventhough everyone thought that she was very bad but when I beat them they were all surprised. I was absent for a while so I didn't know a lot of her buffs. Now I have read and I noticed that she has been majorly bufed. Anyway, thanks.

Top Bottom