• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Question at Sonic's dair

Dustero

Smash Journeyman
Is it a spike? I would believe that it would be a spike, but I'm not sure. Maybe you have to hit the opponent with a certain part of Sonic's body.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
im pretty sure it doesnt, plus u dont bounce off characters like links dairs, so using it off the stage is just asking to die.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
It does not spike.. and I don't think it would be particularly useful if it did. so I like it how it is... sans the large landing lag

Lyoncet

Smash Apprentice
The only bad part of this move is the lag behind it but if you tech that fixes the problem.
If you tech? You mean hit the shield button as you hit the ground to roll? Because as far as I know, the only way to cancel the lag is to do it from high enough up.

Unless my understanding of the word "tech" is entirely false, which is also possible.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
yeah... no idea what he means byt that... only 2 ways to cancel it that I know
- do it from high enough
- hit your own spring

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
i think maybe he just couldnt think of the correct way to say what he was thinking. but seeing that its the exact same move as samus's down air its kinda annnoying to me that they have such different effects

Brawler19

Smash Apprentice
If you tech? You mean hit the shield button as you hit the ground to roll? Because as far as I know, the only way to cancel the lag is to do it from high enough up.

Unless my understanding of the word "tech" is entirely false, which is also possible.
Ahh crap I keep getting teching and L-Canceling mixed up

Top Bottom