• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Question about Wolf's Fsmash...

Kynesis

Smash Rookie
A friend of mine mains wolf and I've noticed wolf's Fsmash does 2 hits. My question is: does it break shields? I could be wrong, but some times I think I'm shielding and the next thing I know im being damaged.

Rat

Smash Lord
I'm not sure I understand the question. But it seems to work that way. Plus if you damage their shield before doing an Fsmash it will pretty much hit. Like, if they shield a few blaster shots or a couple bairs, then the shield will be too small (minus perfect shielding) to block the 2nd hit.

nrowdevastates

Smash Rookie
im actually trying to main wolf right now and his f smash doesn't break through the shield unless it is worn down from constant attacks like Rat said. but if his f smash doesn't break through your shield wolf will usually end up behind you depending on how far he is when he attacks. but i also noticed that his f smash doesn't always hit twice sometimes it only hits once i don't know why though.

End Game

Smash Journeyman
im actually trying to main wolf right now and his f smash doesn't break through the shield unless it is worn down from constant attacks like Rat said. but if his f smash doesn't break through your shield wolf will usually end up behind you depending on how far he is when he attacks. but i also noticed that his f smash doesn't always hit twice sometimes it only hits once i don't know why though.
Thats because you are hitting him at close range. When you f-smash at close range the first will will carry your opponent through until they hit the tip of the claw, which will be the second hit.

Wingless Abaddon

Smash Rookie
Actually, if you watch Wolf do the attack, he charges with the opposite hand drawn back as opposed to the one that actually hits. Wolf's initial hit is actually an extremely fast jab with his far back claw, followed by a straight shot with his close claw.

Top Bottom