• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Question about stale moves with IC

Hit973

Smash Cadet
Do the IC's moves become stale if only the main climber performs the move, or would a desynced nana doing a different attack contribute to making that desynced attack stale?

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Each character doing an attack degrades their own attack. Why would Nana's Fsmash be degraded when Popo uses it? It's like if one guy eats a hamburger, everyone related to them is full. But I could be wrong. Sometimes it can be the main IC.

Hit973

Smash Cadet
oh wow! im so glad someone brought this up cause i thought about it before but figured it was known already
Someone probably does know, but I didn't find anything in the guide or any other posts so I thought I'd ask :)

TKD

Smash Lord
Each Ice Climber degrades his/her own moves. If Nana upsmashes, her upsmash gets degraded, not Popo's. Same goes for Popo.

Top Bottom