• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

question about snake

link2213

Smash Cadet
I was reading the thread about the mortar slide and someone mentioned something about not being able to do the slide after mapping specials to the c-stick to do the RAR combo. My question is, what exactly is the RAR combo? (sorry if this is common knowledge, i tried using search but RAR kept getting omitted)

abit_rusty

Smash Lord
NNID
Rontuaru
3DS FC
2895-8974-0662
Um..I had no luck searching either but from what I can gather I think its this:

Run towards opponent, hit back on the control stick and immediately jump. You character will turn around as he jumps and you're free to do bair while your momentum carries you forward.

edit: nvm confirmed that's it. Googled smashboards + RAR lol. "Reverse Aerial Rush"

CaptainPlatypus

Smash Cadet
You can still do the Snakedash after B-Sticking. It just takes more practice and is a bit harder, but it still works.

Top Bottom