• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Question about Maining snake...

james452

Smash Rookie
Ok i'm good at both snake and marth but,i'm not so much of a long-ranged sword kind of person
though. I love to plant traps and surprise my oppenet with intense comboes by them falling
into my traps.,so far i've noticed that i have a lot of good skills with snake
my qeustion to you is "should I main snake or Second him?":confused:
Please reply.

bman in 2288

Smash Journeyman
...Then main Snake? Try each one as your main. See how you like it.

And don't reply with an offshoot of "...but I like Snake better." If you do, then main Snake and stop asking.

eskimo bob

Smash Apprentice
guys I can't decide if I want chocolate or vanilla ice cream today and since you guys know me so well I'm asking you for help!

seriously, these threads are driving me insane. just play the character you enjoy the most and it's not like it's illegal to change your main some day (I've changed main many, many times since june) so if you feel like maining someone else some day just do it.

Top Bottom