• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Question about a little buisness i am starting.

Arnold Friend

Smash Rookie
First of all I would like to say hello to everyone as i am new to these boards. I recently graduated university with an english degree and have come to realize that it's not even worth the paper it's printed on. My ****ty job blows, and i spend my days owning my friends at smash brothers hoping to compete in some tournaments soon.

Anyway, my question is: What are your thoughts on the potential market of lazy college kids willing to pay for essays. I've spent the last four years doing nothing but writing papers and have practically mastered the process. My knack for research and bull**** allows me to write about practically any topic or prompt. I know there are others who do this, but many of those people just collect a data base of papers and sell them. I am promising my clients authentic original papers, no risk of being accused of plagerism, and a guarunteed B on the assignment.

BTW, i am fully aware that i am promoting academic disonesty, but this is America, where the entrepeneurial spirit feeds the vitality of our nation. If people are going to be lazy, i don't see why i shouldn't profit from it. I can't afford grad school at the moment, so why not get paid for writing papers, instead of taking on more debt to write them for academia.

I welcome all comments, critics, suggestions ect ect.

alex3

Smash Apprentice
grats on your english degree. thats some great english you got there.

Shök

Smash Champion
Well, congratulations on your English Degree, Arnold Friend, and welcome to Smashboards.

Your idea of business is quite interesting.

I think you will be successful in your attempt.

However, the thing that might be difficult is advertising your work.

How will you do that?

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
First of all I would like to say hello to everyone as i am new to these boards. I recently graduated university with an english degree and have come to realize that it's not even worth the paper it's printed on. My ****ty job blows, and i spend my days owning my friends at smash brothers hoping to compete in some tournaments soon.

Anyway, my question is: What are your thoughts on the potential market of lazy college kids willing to pay for essays. I've spent the last four years doing nothing but writing papers and have practically mastered the process. My knack for research and bull**** allows me to write about practically any topic or prompt. I know there are others who do this, but many of those people just collect a data base of papers and sell them. I am promising my clients authentic original papers, no risk of being accused of plagerism, and a guarunteed B on the assignment.

BTW, i am fully aware that i am promoting academic disonesty, but this is America, where the entrepeneurial spirit feeds the vitality of our nation. If people are going to be lazy, i don't see why i shouldn't profit from it. I can't afford grad school at the moment, so why not get paid for writing papers, instead of taking on more debt to write them for academia.

I welcome all comments, critics, suggestions ect ect.
About 100 sites exist like this. I write on a few sites for cash, but they are articles on things.

grats on your english degree. thats some great english you got there.
Haha, this was awesome.

Smash Master
I know a couple people who make money this way, albeit not as a formal business. I'd probably use your servces at some point if offered.

Arnold Friend

Smash Rookie
Yea, I am well aware that many sites already exist offering these services. I live in the South Florida area so my focus is going to be more oriented to the local community. Probably Miami Dade College and Florida International University. I'll use a mix of online advertising on social networking sites, as well as, post up flyers around each campus. (Though they'll likely get torn down by the administration.) Hopefully if i get a few lazy students to bite, word of mouth will spread and i'll have a more consistent base. I don't plan to make a living off of this, but if all goes well, I could earn some pretty decent pocket change. It really doesn't take me more than a day or two to write a 5-10 page paper, so it wouldn't be much of a burden for me.

PS

I find it rather funny that people come on a smash bros message board to take shots at someone's grammar and punctuation. Seriously, I spend most of my time being a grammar nazi. Forgive me if i don't bother editing my post on an online forum.

Arnold Friend

Smash Rookie
oh and yea, Arnold Friend is one of my favorite literary characters to analyze. I am just a nerd =D

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
I find it rather funny that people come on a smash bros message board to take shots at someone's grammar and punctuation. Seriously, I spend most of my time being a grammar nazi. Forgive me if i don't bother editing my post on an online forum.
Want people to take you and your essay business seriously? Then you need to present yourself in the appropriate manner.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
oh and yea, Arnold Friend is one of my favorite literary characters to analyze. I am just a nerd =D
Perhaps, but I know the character you're talking about... and that would personally be one of the last usernames I would think someone would ever choose. lol. Arnold Friend was not a... good... character, to say the least.

I had to read that short story for my Freshman Composition II class last semester...

AquaTech

We hit the potjack
PS

Ignore Livvers. I think he only comes here to criticize people. There's nothing more annoying than message board grammar nazi's, and he's one of the worst. Although I would never use your service because it's dishonest and easily traceable.

MeowMeow

Smash Cadet
I think it will prosper if you can somehow guarantee that the student purchasing your essays will not get caught and his paper can't be traced back to any others. In other words, your essays must be unique in every case and should not put at risk the student. If you can gain that reputation, your business will spread by word of mouth and I think you'll be successful. Make sure to market yourself to show that your business is safe and reliable (delivered on time) and you'll do fine

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
Ignore Livvers. I think he only comes here to criticize people. There's nothing more annoying than message board grammar nazi's, and he's one of the worst. Although I would never use your service because it's dishonest and easily traceable.
While I do love being a jerk, please point out at least two other instances of me correcting people's grammar. Regardless, my initial point still stands.

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
While I do love being a jerk, please point out at least two other instances of me correcting people's grammar. Regardless, my initial point still stands.
Dude, WTF are you still doing here, dude!

Anyway, I came here to say that what you are doing is wrong and that there are plenty of other things you can make money from.

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Actually, I just came here to call Livvers a dude.

@Dude:
You're forgetting that we are all gay together. Sometimes you're so clueless dude!

Ok, now it's getting annoying.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
What are your rates? Will your fee assessment be determined by number of pages, content of the essay being written, number of sources required, or all of the above?

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
What kind of teacher/professor doesn't look up stuff on the net to check for plagiarism? Seriously, this is 2009. My literature professor said she would realize if someone plagiarized anything from internet (she knew these kind of websites with papers, etc...at least that's what she claimed, I dunno if it was 100% true).

But then again, I took the IBs, probably I was just too ****ing scared to even take a word from an article that wasn't mine without quoting.

slave1

Smash Lord
your a horrible person. people should not graduate if they dont deserve to. . if you can write like a pro, then find a real job that pays for that. don't be a douche and sell his skills that could get the buyer evicted from the college because they found out they plagiarized.

lazy deans

Top Bottom