• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Quality Link thread, READ

LeeHarris

Smash Lord
I often come across G&W players who can get around my projectile spam pretty easily because the key wrecks everything. I usually just wait and powershield their obvious attacks, then follow up with a dsmash, a nair, a jab combo, or an up B if I'm feeling sexy.

Also, bombs still work well against characters like ICs, MK, and G&W. If they start wrecking your shiet you just drop the bomb or shield/sidestep/airdodge before it explodes.

Renufus

Smash Apprentice
Aurashade=sarcasm. Every Link user knows what a zair is. You might wanna watch yourself before he puts you in your place, lol. He can be vicious.
Right, I'll be sure to watch out. He might show up at my birthday and stomp on my cake to make me cry or something.

Aurashade - go die in a fire before I beat you to death with my wang.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Yeah, I tried tanking him last night and that got my innards ripped. For his IC I basically have to **** with him with the GB.

Any more losers here what want to be all ******** and act like this is the end of the world? This is the reason I put half of you morons in place, its because you can't give help when told.
Calm down, Aurashade. I was kidding.

-Ter

Top Bottom