• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Quality Inn Smash: Atomic Garden! *PRE-COT5*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloodcross

Smash Champion

Click here for Allisbrawl tournament page

Are you hyped for COT5 and want to get some pre-training in? Then come to Quality Inn for a fun fulfilling day.​

HOTEL SMASHFEST on Friday night (June 17th) is assured! $100 per night. Bring your friends and spread the word. Melee, Brawl, 64, Mario Party, MvC3, etc. Let me know if you're interested in booking Friday night! Should be fun!

BRING SETUPS! TVs AND WIIS NEEDED! The more setups we have, the more friendlies and faster the tourney can run!

Quality Inn
355 George Washington Hwy
Smithfield, RI

Venue

For reference, the room is about the size as the smaller TAER room. The room can hold a bit over 30 people. I can use a hotel room for space if needed.

Schedule

10:30am - Doors open
12:00pm - Sign up for Brawl Doubles
12:30pm - Brawl Doubles Begins
2:30pm - Brawl Doubles ends/Sign ups for singles
3:00pm - Brawl Singles Begin
???? - 3rd Event
9:00pm - Venue Closes

*Schedule is subject to change (DEFINITELY SUBJECT)

Info

•Entry Fees
Venue Fee - $5
Brawl Singles - $10
Brawl Doubles - $10 per person, $20 per Team
Third Event - ????

All prizes will be paid in cash.

•Prize pools (Singles)
1st -48%
2nd -22%
3rd -14%
4th - 8%
5th - 4%
5th - 4%

•Prize Pools (Doubles)
1st - 60%
2nd - 30%
3rd - 10%

* There will be no 3rd event if we don't have enough time or enough setups
**If there are less than 20 entrants for singles, pot payout will be 60/30/10.

Food

The Lincoln Mall is 3 miles away from the venue. There's a Chili's, McDonald's, Papa Gino's, and Subway.

Rules

Unity Ruleset: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12492158&postcount=1

http://allisbrawl.com/forum/topic.aspx?id=178082

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
Bump.

Also, don't forget on June 17th (friday) I'm offering a room for people to stay in. $100 for the night and we can all split (I'll cover tax if any). Should be a fun night.

If you're new to the scene, I encourage you to come. I promise the NE community will welcome you with open arms.

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
Quality Inn Smash: Atomic Garden is this weekend. I hope to see all of our regulars/friends and have a reasonably good turnout. I'll try whatever to get more people... but it can't be helped if people who can't go are because they're busy.

Also, don't forget on June 17th (friday) I'm offering a room for people to stay in. $100 for the night and we can all split (I'll cover tax if any). Should be a fun night. I can probably hold up to 8 people tops. Maybe 10? Not sure. If too many people come into my room, someone can host another room (15+ people is ridiculous). Bring your friends and spread the word. Melee, Brawl, SSB64, Mario Party, MvC, etc...

Also, doubles is now $5 per person ($10 per team). Plus, I might hold doubles pools so everyone gets more matches in, especially the lesser players.

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
Sure is Fatal!!!!

Smashfest is tomorrow @ 8PM. You don't have to join my room nor is it required that you even have to go, but it would be nice if you could.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom