• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

quad plat?

vegeta18

Smash Journeyman
so we currently have legal stages such as :
0 plat: fd
1 plat: smashville, yi(brawl)
2 plat: pokemon stadium
3 plat: battlefield, lylat

this got me thinking, would a 4 platform stage work? How would you place the platforms in order to make a good 4 platform stage usable in tournament? I was considering making one in stage builder

Call_Me_Red

Smash Journeyman
I really like Wario Ware's layout, and I think it would be completely legal if it weren't for the blastzones. I think that's probably the best way to do it.

THE SLOTH

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-6683-7510-3712
For reference, the Galeem, Dharkon, and Galeem/Dharkon boss fights use a version of FD with a quad platform layout. It's unfortunately not playable outside of those fights, but it does give us a bit of an idea as to what an official quad-plat (besides WW) would look like.
View attachment 233502

Call_Me_Red

Smash Journeyman
For reference, the Galeem, Dharkon, and Galeem/Dharkon boss fights use a version of FD with a quad platform layout. It's unfortunately not playable outside of those fights, but it does give us a bit of an idea as to what an official quad-plat (besides WW) would look like.
View attachment 233502
Dude...spoilers. Some of us still haven't finished WoL.

THE SLOTH

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-6683-7510-3712
Dude...spoilers. Some of us still haven't finished WoL.
Sorry, my bad, I didn't realize. I figured just about everyone had already 9 months in, but I guess not. I still encourage you beat WoL if you haven't, the final boss is pretty fun and makes it worth it.

Call_Me_Red

Smash Journeyman
Sorry, my bad, I didn't realize. I figured just about everyone had already 9 months in, but I guess not. I still encourage you beat WoL if you haven't, the final boss is pretty fun and makes it worth it.
Lol, no problem. I intend to, it's just so...repetitive to get there. But, back on topic. I think the stage you provided is slightly too vertical, I think camping would be too easy to get away with. Although I do like the layout a lot.

Top Bottom