• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

QSM - April 12th

ACCELERATE

Smash Lord
Kas dont give me that **** you gay emo kiwi hardout with girlish laugh. Your comming whether you like it or not. otherwise who would i torment? Man $20 is nothing start saving :D

BTW for like Tris and Rad(people that care) ima play sheik for this tourney(singles and crew)
and luigi for doubles. Me and moose gonna own you Luigi Peach team muhaha.

Oh and syke if i pick sheik for the crew im aloud to change to zelda in the match ay? or does your new gay crew battle rule restrict that? i dont see how it does because you cant really take an entire move of a character. I guess i just dont know what you mean by that rule.

Get that Rat

Smash Lord
Date will be changed, Ben and Aron won't be able to make it. Expect it to be around the 12th of April girls.

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
(you suck at messages juggie) It has been post poned for either the 12th or 13th of april. Reason for hte rule ting with zelda: They are 2 completely different characters and as such have different weaknesses, strengths and therefore different counter picks. What if you had a marth and just went sheik against it, then was counter picked with either a peach/yoshi, you could change to zelda and counter the counter characters. They are two very different characters and therefore you choose one or the other, not both.

Triss

Smash Journeyman
syke thats bullcrap, ryan just play both syke can't ban a move in the game. its like me not using bombs at all.... how would i recover? (in crew offcourse)

plus hes just scared wards gunna **** tech... AGAIN! WOOT

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
Yes because zelda changing into sheik is so similar to samus's bombs >_> back to school for you. i didnt see the Doug changing into zelda when he got countered with IC's. Are their any intelligent comments out there? Or are the kids just going to keep spamming?

btw you won the crew battles by 2 and 3 stock. So your only 23 stock behind now.

Get that Rat

Smash Lord
Tristan, think before you say something. Samus' bombs don't equal to 21 new moves, Zelda/Sheik's does.

However I'm unsure about the rules... Ask Cao or something.

King Kong

Smash Lord
You can change from Sheik to Zelda during the match but you have to start as the character you put down. RobMoney uses IC's to fight ChuDat in an FC crew battle.

Its a part of the characters moveset. Im pretty sure that i switched to Zelda a couple of times at COA during the crew battle so that I could recover.

peace out

ACCELERATE

Smash Lord
Exactly Josh^^

Btw tris didnt compare the sheik zelda transformation move to samus bombs because they had similar qualities he compared them because there both the down b and because its just like taking a move away.

Oh and syke 23 stock woah who cares we won the last two thats far better than saying well we won some like last year big whoop. You act as in you dont care but we all know you do otherwise why would you be giving DJ a hard time right now. You even said to me "oh because DJ is such a valuable team member". And dude dont even start with the spamming crap because last time i checked you were the highest spammer here.

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
Was I even talking to you, no. Was anyone ever talking to you, no. stfu, gtfo, and dont come back. and yes I do care, thats why it pisses me off that people like Dj sit around and play 64 all day.

Get that Rat

Smash Lord
Ughhhh shut up already, we'll set up a mud pit at the tournament so you two girls can ***** fight over this really stupid matter. Then we'll sell the loser to a desperate gay dude so that both of you won't have to see each other again. Since it's in the Valley, we won't have trouble finding sick twisted queerbags who like that sort of thing.

We'll use the money to pay for the venue so we have a bigger prize pool.

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
Does anyone remember what the topics about? I dont see how not being able to use 2 characters is that bad. I thought everyone would be going "I'll win with whoever I choose". Guess not, weak.

We should have another secondaries crew battle.

What is it with gtr and other men?

Yokai

Smash Ace
Zelda/sheik transform is fully legit, seriously its part of the movelist, like saying kirby isnt allowed to use neutral b because it could have an advantage over your opponent, I mean thats what the game is all about, exploiting advantages. and what do you care syke? if you are the best in QLD you should welcome the challenge.

Sirias

Smash Champion
@Zac - I dunno... I haven't played you in a while, and you might be better. Plus I think I've gone down a little bit, or maybe that's because I'm sick, but I was playing badly at Ben's on Saturday. You're still obviously better than me, though.

@Ryan - Lol. Save? I need to work to be able to save. Why do I have to WORK to play at a gaming tournament? Seriously, wtf. Stuff that, I'll just scab some money off my brother.

And seriously, enough of that Bob bs. It's over.

I think we shouldn't have Sheik and Zelda changing. Why? Aaron. FK Aaron. XD No, but seriously, if you're gonna use Sheik, use Sheik, if you're gonna use Zelda, use Zelda. I think you should only be able to turn in Zelda just to get back. =/ Even though that's relatively useless... but yeah.

But omg who cares, just needa practice more, since the over-all of Ward is better than TECH (or so it appears to be).

-- @Zac cont. - Oh, I think the only way I can beat your Marth is with Sheik, but that's like... it... If I use Marth, I'm not as good, I can only get lucky, and if I use Fox, you just chain-throw. Maybe Link, but that's only if I get lucky as well.

King Kong

Smash Lord
??????????

Why are people so against switching between Sheik and Zelda? I switch to Zelda all the time as Sheik so that I can have a better recovery and I have done so in the previous crew battles (SQUAT 3, COA) and no one chucked up a fuss about it. Its not like being able to change between Zelda and Sheik is broken, its just an attribute of the character that is occasionally useful.

As long as you start as the character you put down then there should be no problem with it.

peace out

Sieg

Smash Champion
Hey, here's an idea, Don't play Sheik, or Zelda.

There, problem solved.

I mean Siriasly (lol.), you guys need to learn that it's just a game lol.

I mean, sure I get angry that I lose, and I get pissed off, but I don't go round yelling at other people and pissing them off.

Stop ****ing fighting.

Sirias

Smash Champion
There's always ONE thing to mock about me, isn't there. Honestly... x_x;;

I just said that it should be ok to turn into Zelda to get back, but that's kinda useless since you'd probably get hit anyway.

And lol, no, let Zelda and Sheik be able to be chosen. Make everyone Sheik, lmao, oh what a fun game that will be.

I don't get angry when I lose, lol, I like losing because then people realise I'm not 'hardout'. Seriously, I'm going to somehow find a way to make that word implode.

And there aren't many people against it. Just Zac, really. I don't really mind, since I don't care *lol, duh*, but really, if you say you're gonna play as Sheik... play as Sheik. =/ Simple as that, heh.

How about we just play and leave it at that. If someone changes into Zelda from Sheik or vice-versa, it's not like you can do anything about it, unless you wanna be a pruck and disqualify that person for doing so... which is pretty lame.

Zac's right, though, they're completely different characters. Although, admittedly, Zelda's a lot easier than Sheik. So I don't really know why you'd want to change into Zelda (other than to get back).

Yokai

Smash Ace
Hey, here's an idea, Don't play Sheik, or Zelda.

There, problem solved.

I mean Siriasly (lol.), you guys need to learn that it's just a game lol.

I mean, sure I get angry that I lose, and I get pissed off, but I don't go round yelling at other people and pissing them off.

Stop ****ing fighting.
this made me lol, seriously. most hypocritical statement ever.

Azure Rune

Smash Journeyman
I lol'd at the fact you beat me to the punch.

I have no idea if i see this from zacs point of view but i do know one reason why someone could be pissed about this change. The fact is that by using that one move you gain an entirely different moveset which can completely throw your opponents game off.

But the thing is you would need to master both characters for it to be a truly effective move and it is just a game. They made them as one character so just let it be.

Get that Rat

Smash Lord
Whats soul stunner?

Just debate cause I'm bored. They made them in one character because they are the same person as shown in OoT, and they never knew that crew battles and stuff like that would happen when they made the game :/

Sirias

Smash Champion
Omg. Zelda - Sheik, omg. It seems Zac's pissed about it, and everything has to go his way. =/

Some of you guys are so bent on finding the things that people do wrong and pointing them out to everyone. XD

I'm at a loss to who's bringing what because Zac's changed the front page. What's happening?

And again, for the Zelda thing... it's a move to turn into Sheik, so let it happen, omfg. If anything it'll make the game easier if someone turns into Zelda from Sheik, because all Zelda really does is jump f-air or b-air (twice if you can)... =/ So just... wait for them to do the first f/b-air and forward/up smash! Lol.

Edit:

It's not exactly cheap like shine-spiking or chain-throwing. I guess. Well from Sheik to Zelda it isn't, lol.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Wow, wouldn't it be cool if we actually used this thread to fix up the tourney?

Get that Rat

Smash Lord
Tristan you man lover
If any character had shine it would work
Sheik/Zelda would just **** with it thats all

Sirias

Smash Champion
Lol, on Friday? I thought you were having an open-house thingie so no one was allowed to stay over for very long. =/

And lol, LOL! Andy... Andy... Andy Andy Andy, you say that Tristan's a man-lover? XD Oh yes, because you and Sloth... oh, nothing, don't worry. =]

Shine on Sheik = Fkin ****. Lol.

And yeah, what's going on with the tourny?

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Wednesday or Friday would be my best bet.

Dates suiting me:

Friday 6th

Wednesday 11th

Friday 13th
^lol^

Sirias

Smash Champion
Ahhh, so it still seems to be existant. Well it's still a ways away before it's even 'close' to starting (a month is a long time).

Dates in which I can attend:

Any.

Just not Sunday. =]
Not that you shouldn't have it on Sunday just because I can't attend, lol.

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
Friday the 13th would be cool :chuckle: .

Cept I have work.
But just for the date, yo. :)
But don't NOT have it cause of me, cause I suck and wouldn't want to be a waste of space etc etc. :)

Top Bottom