• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

QLD Smash Thread !! !! !!! !!! !! ! !

Sirias

Smash Champion
Seems pretty useless, lol. And if it only affects certain characters then it's pretty lame. =/
Why are people so desperate to find wavedashing, lmao, just learn some more 'new' things.

On a side note:
Fox has a sexy voice in English.
I hope Wolf has a good one too. :c

Radiance

Smash Journeyman
If you want to expand the smash scene its probably worth going, just to let other people know that there is a community, however if this gets canceled, im up for playing in the dota tournament with anyone whos up for it, would be fun.

More details please.

Ammeren

Smash Apprentice
If you want to expand the smash scene its probably worth going, just to let other people know that there is a community, however if this gets canceled, im up for playing in the dota tournament with anyone whos up for it, would be fun.

More details please.
Yeah, I don't think I'll come down for lansmash - I'd be happy to come down for a meet. Also, I don't play dota but play vamp beast haha. If there was a tourney for that I'd so be there! But it seems that either Chris or me will host something depending on the numbers.

For Sunday - I'm open for a meet at my place in the afternoon until around 11ish (in Robina). I think the other Chris is free on Sat only? Not too sure...

Anyway, just somehow let me know if you are coming on Sunday

EDIT: Sloth/Bryce just called and said that himself, Scrubs and DJCat are going to Chris' place tmrow (Saturday). I'll also be there(so thats 5 of us so far), I'll also bring a spare tv

Get that Rat

Smash Lord
Who the hell is Chris?

LanSmash is not happening guys. Too lamed.

EDIT: I just read Kas' post and I know now.

Ammeren

Smash Apprentice
Who the hell is Chris?
GAH

There are TWO Chris' in the GC.
One of them is me, or "that guy from melb" or "ammy" or "f*** MK is cheap"
And yes I know no one knows me, but that's cause I moved up from Melb 2 and a bit weeks ago
I'm in Robina

The other Chris is djkaion who lives in Surfers

Sirias

Smash Champion
DJKaion you imbecile, l2read, lol.

Beeennn, I'll come round, and raep your car. Unless you're going via other means.
But I don't know when.
... Maybe I'll call around 8.

I think that Kaion said that he'd only be available till 8, was it? Or 5. (pm)

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Ah man. I don't think I'll be able to make it. Bad timing I think for the Wardies.
Ugh. We'll try next weekend. I'm sorry to cancel on ya bud.

Sirias

Smash Champion
How well did you go against them, Ben? Put up much of a fight? c:
Wardians are always never-present, pff. Homos. :C

Oh well I couldn't go yesterday anyway.
Mmmaybe next week. =]

Ammeren

Smash Apprentice
Haha, don't worry - I'll make you regret saying that =P
My MK is just getting fired up again from the break I've had from the melb smash scene

In Other News:
I'm holding a meet this weekend, probably on Saturday. Ryan and nick are confirmed so far(Actually, Ryan is still ?), just letting people know in advance. Anyone is welcome from GC or Brissy, just let me know if you are coming (once I confirm the day)

Sloth

Smash Ace
Thanks Chris for hosting a meet! however I never played you. I spent the whole time 1-1ing other Chris and Ben !
I think I've improved a bit, I wish I had the game to practice IC stuff.
Metaknight vrs G&W is too good. It is such a back and forward matchup !

Not sure what I'll be doing this weekend, this girl I met wants to go the valley and I have a job interview on friday. If I can make it to the GC I'll come.

****ashi

Smash Apprentice
thx ben, was fun :) bryce i'll get round 2 u soon, ur ICs looked intimidating... chris i'll try 2 make it this weekend, will have work in the morning, just hope not lunch. will let u know soon & if i can i can help u out if u need any equipment 2. i need an anti MK....

Ammeren

Smash Apprentice
Well, I'm happy to help in anyway, so just let me know if you need a lift from the train station(i can take you back). Just call me on 0422360889

Sloth

Smash Ace
I'm going for a job with optus as a sales assistant. I'm not sure if I'll get it tho^^ but I can always hope :)
Hey Ammeren, you got a confirmed day yet? I'll update the first post with details once you give them to me !

Ammeren

Smash Apprentice
I'm going for a job with optus as a sales assistant. I'm not sure if I'll get it tho^^ but I can always hope :)
Hey Ammeren, you got a confirmed day yet? I'll update the first post with details once you give them to me !
Saturday from 12pm onwards, then we can go out to dinner somewhere if people want also

Scrubs

Smash Lord
I probably won't make it.. :(

Too much study.

I find out when my knee surgery will take place, tomorrow. Scary.

Totally off topic but there are too many characters in brawl I like too many. I just got back into DDD after a long break from him. I also like Kirby, Toon Link, DK, Lucario and Falco

Ammeren

Smash Apprentice
OMG hurry up with teh BI WEEKLIES!!!

Make them Melee + Brawl!!1

Bryce 9 Hammered my knee now I need surgery.
It's ok - atleast you guys replied which is good
I'm surprised all your courses are so full on =o

Anyway, is your knee ok? What operation are you going for specifically?

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
It's ok - atleast you guys replied which is good
I'm surprised all your courses are so full on =o

Anyway, is your knee ok? What operation are you going for specifically?
The Falcon knee upgrade. The Melee version, not brawl though.

Also, somebody should chase up Rad and Triss and get them to come on Saturday.

Scrubs

Smash Lord
I am getting osteocondroma removed....

It is irritating my ACL, exercising leads to me not being able to walk for a few days so I have to have an operation.

Sloth

Smash Ace
I might still try and make it Chris. It shouldn't take me any longer then 1 hour to get to helensvale train station. Not sure what to do from there on tho !

I won't confirm anything until tomorrow evening.

Get that Rat

Smash Lord
Told you it was pointless to put it up chris. Like i said its just going to be Me you anthony and nick.

Its funny how they cry when ward dont go to their meets though...

What hypocrits.
You know what's funny?

All the comes from this is "cry cry cry"

Stop *****ing, just because people give a **** about their studies doesn't mean we don't want to go to meets.

Besides, I don't remember anyone crying when Coasties come up. In fact, everyone rejoices that we don't have to put up with your crybabyness.

Rage end.

BTW Ben! Are we still planning to go down to NSW?

Ammeren

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, try to keep it civil - there will be plenty of time for that when we have crew battles =)

Anyway, don't worry if you can't make it this time, there will be many more hosted by me and others. But yeah, if people are worried about how to make it here, I think the best bet is to take the train and then call me if you want a lift from there.
But tell me if you are expecting a lift via smashboards or on msn (cwoo8888@hotmail.com)

Hope to see some people there, and also if possible it would be great if someone could bring an extra tv/wii if they are driving, but its not too big an issue if we only have 1 tv

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
If Rad and Sloth can make it, it'll be me, Nick, Sloth and Rad who need a lift from the station. = )
Nick might not be able to make it because of various issues surrounding affording a return train ticket lol.

Michael might come also.

ACCELERATE

Smash Lord
You know what's funny?

All the comes from this is "cry cry cry"

Stop *****ing, just because people give a **** about their studies doesn't mean we don't want to go to meets.

Besides, I don't remember anyone crying when Coasties come up. In fact, everyone rejoices that we don't have to put up with your crybabyness.

Rage end.
Let me refresh your memory you fkin tard.

How well did you go against them, Ben? Put up much of a fight? c:
Wardians are always never-present, pff. Homos. :C
Now stfu you zac wanna be.

Top Bottom