• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(Q-blast )I love this part zss vid

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
What was with all of that rolling in the beginning? Also, having the close-ups, I just couldn't see what was going on at all. Too many unneeded F-smashes as well.

Munas

Smash Cadet
You need to mix up your suit piece game a lot more. Especially at the beginning whenever you had a suit piece you ALWAYS threw it while grounded, usually straight forward at your opponent. If you had a suit piece you either threw the suit piece or... Did nothing. Keep the pressure on them with your b moves, keep them guessing.

I didn't finish the video because if I'm being completely honest, it was kinda boring. Is it supposed to be a combo video cause it's not very fast paced or, you know, combo heavy.

Don't take this as a "hey you suck, give up" but you definitely need some practice, and many people on these boards are happy to answer your questions and help you get better. :)

TheRockSays

Smash Journeyman
First of all it was boring skipped to 2mins close ups got me saying wtf is this rates a 1 star because it was horrible.

Villi

Smash Lord
It definitely woulda been nice to see you use more mix ups in your suit piece game. Especially since it's a combo video, I woulda wanted to see more novel tricks than a closeup of you throwing it out of shield.

Top Bottom