• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Puffs Calm down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okesoke

Smash Apprentice
if so many ppl loved the jigs why did sakurai nerf her :/ I think he should of given her, her marker! C'mon it would of made everything better >.>

TheStig

Smash Lord
Wow, there are a lot of people visiting the Jiggs forum now. Group hug is getting too big,. Its time to start a new hands across america.

R!S3

Smash Apprentice
yes! jiggs players get too much **** from other players, and we definitely don't need to talk **** to our own brethren.

walks in for group hug...slowly backs away..high fives mang0, lid, waddle, and little england instead

:)
hahahah i love this thred...

"we definitely don't need to talk **** to our own brethren"

LOL i love you for posting this

(no hugs needed for me...i main dedede)

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
Wow. I don't know what to say. I'll admit, I never really played Melee Jigglypuff, and only became interested in her after I was shocked that she managed to survive a third time. But that was amazing to watch. I was recently considering trimming myself down to Pokemon Trainer and Toon Link...but I think I'll give the little Puff a chance as a third.

C...can I still join on in this hug? X(

Nato.

Smash Cadet
If Puff players can hug a Marth (see Page 2), they can hug whoever. (But they may stare at you with evils eyes)

MaNg0

Smash Hero
yes u can join the hug

and u will get the evil eyes lol

WELL THEY MAY BE CREEPY

but before this thread it was dead >< lol

and yes technomaster u can join the hug u no u want 2 <333

teh_pwns_the

Smash Journeyman
puff players do get alot of crap, but group hugs, ehhh not my thing
Pits also get a lot of crap though
my main and my secondary both get crap, lame

teh_pwns_the

Smash Journeyman
haha, "pits gay" is exactly what i mean haha, but surprisingly pit and jiggs play alot alike, you should def consider pit as a second just because you barely have to change your play style

S0FT

Smash Ace
Edit - I c ur from the east coast

That explains everything
-Mango

IS this an anti east coast jiigs group hug?

P.S. Everyone says jiggs sux in brawl. She doesnt suck its that all the other chars are so gay.

Mokai

Smash Apprentice
I understand what you're trying to say, Mango, but I don't think it came out how you intended. The initial post basically says a member should respect another member only and if only they're skilled at playing Brawl. But someone's ability in Brawl should by no means be treated as a gage of someone's worth as a human and whether they deserve to be treated like one.

Awesome or unskilled, Falco or Captain Falcon, Smash Lord or Smash Child; the entire Smashboards as a whole could benefit from a bit more courtesy shown from member to member.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
first of all

everyone can join the hug

and thats what i meant

and *** brawl

I HATE THAT GAME

melee son

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom