• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Puff Combo's

Aquamentii

Smash Apprentice
ok lol I had no idea what people meant when they said "and sleepy cap has it's own physics" so ty for clarity

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Could someone make a list of all her TRUE combos at percents? I'm working on a huge project for puff and this would be extremely helpful.

Aquamentii

Smash Apprentice
Could someone make a list of all her TRUE combos at percents? I'm working on a huge project for puff and this would be extremely helpful.
A lot of Jigg's combos are dependent on DI, %'s and where you hit them, but I think we could all unite to make that list. Let's start a google Docs page for a list(unless someone knows a better application for community shared documents)

Aquamentii

Smash Apprentice
What's the concenus on sing as an OoS option? For when rest wouldn't connect but you have time to punish still

drakeirving

Smash Journeyman
It might be literally impossible for you to not be able to punish with Rest OoS, yet be able to successfully land Sing. It takes 29 frames to get out, so not only does the opponent have to be vulnerable for that long, but you somehow have to be in a position where the hitbox of Sing would hit, but you couldn't run up and Rest. Maybe if you shield a move that pushes you away but failed to powershield?

Last edited:

Aquamentii

Smash Apprentice
It might be literally impossible for you to not be able to punish with Rest OoS, yet be able to successfully land Sing. It takes 29 frames to get out, so not only does the opponent have to be vulnerable for that long, but you somehow have to be in a position where the hitbox of Sing would hit, but you couldn't run up and Rest. Maybe if you shield a move that pushes you away but failed to powershield?
Aight, good to know. i thought sing came out earlier then F29, goes to show how much I use the move.

Aquamentii

Smash Apprentice
Hm... So I created a google docs page for Puff's True combos... Anyone can edit... Anyone can view... Here is link...
https://docs.google.com/document/d/...cunRJQBVz3TUwfHBSxqz5qM/edit?usp=docslist_api

...very experimental... I was hoping with this list to find out and notate everything Jigglypuff can do... Feel free to add stuff... Let's see how this works... Hopefully it doesn't get ****ed up day one by trolls...

Top Bottom