• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Psyduck

LivelyTempest

Smash Rookie
Watching pokemon as a child, psyduck was always my favorite. When I played pokemon games, I would always catch at least one psyduck and have it in my party. Psyduck needs to be a character in this game.

Orlando BCN

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0933-8407-0408
I don’t see Psyduck as playable. It doesn’t stand out much from the entire Pokémon cast unless we’re talking in Gen 1 terms. It could work out as an assist Pokémon instead, though I don’t know what move it’ll use.

Character threads would fit better in the Character Discussion board.

osby

Smash Obsessed
This isn't place but I'd really like to see Psyduck as a Pokeball summon. Though, it has a Spirit iirc, so even that's neat.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
To truly make this thread great, I would recommend adding additional information about Psyduck, maybe a few pictures, why it would be great in smash, and perhaps a moveset or two.

Last edited:

HYRULESHERO42

Smash Journeyman
As a poke ball summon that would be cool. Maybe if players beat on him it would unlock his psychic powers and go bananas

Dorayaki

Smash Journeyman
I like Psyduck and don't mind, but enough Pokemon for Smash so not wanting as much as others. Probably just a future pokebal summon.

Last edited:

smash puffle

Smash Ace
As a poke ball summon that would be cool. Maybe if players beat on him it would unlock his psychic powers and go bananas
I think the fan game Smash Bros. Crusade did something like that.
I support, by the way. Psyduck is in my top 10 favourite pokemon so I'm down for that happening, as unlikely as it is.

Top Bottom