• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Psycho ******? Evil E. Snake Combo Video! Best Snake?

Evil E.

Smash Ace
NNID
Elmoyounasty
A teaser video will be put out this week to show you that Psycho ****** isn't the only one who has a good snake. The final combo vid will be made in the next 2 or so weeks depending on who helps me with this project. To me he is given way too much hype. If anyone would like to contribute to this video please PM me. I already have most of the footage of the ownage just need someone to edit and add music and such. :)
Thankz in advance to anyone who helps.

Any objections that my snake is not beastly, insane, the best? My Brawl Code is to ur left just PM me.

:)

Eternalfire

Smash Journeyman
I'm glad you have a competitive drive to become the best Snake as I will, without doubt, learn something from you.

Hostility

Smash Ace
If you're gonna be best snake, a combo video isn't gonna mean anything. Psychomidget actually places well in tournaments, to be better than him, you have to beat better people than he is beating.

WIN

Smash Cadet
I hear there's a pretty good player named "WIN" floating around the midwest.

Legend has it he smoked Psychomidget 3-0 when they last played. He also beat like, all those other good players you were just mentioning.

This information is probably, most definitely, the truth or something like it. Spread the word.

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
If it's about who you've beaten...then it's safe to say that Cort is easily the best Snake. Most likely the best Brawl player in the world right now....no joke. He beat M2K in tourney....twice! And in teams too! He beat PC. And he's beaten Azen online for the majority of their matches.

who the hell is WIN and PM and Evil E?

Azuriken

Smash Apprentice
Hey, Evil_E correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Kruton 2-3 stock you with his snake v your snake on more than one occasion? I mean I distinctly remember setting up matches between you two guys and when I saw Kruton later on he explained that he did a number on your Snake.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, Kruton's Snake is one Snake that is better than your Snake.

Kruton

Smash Ace
wow....umm...

Yeah, like Az said.

I've beaten your Snake. Even with my alts, back when my alts sucked.

Evil E.

Smash Ace
NNID
Elmoyounasty
I hope you are joking too.

Oh look my thread died.

Vid Coming Soon....

Top Bottom