• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PSC 9 Poll

Riddle da bess

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tacel

Smash Lord
I voted for 1 w1inged @ngel's sprite.
Very well thought out and made.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
I think 1 w1nged @ngel's sprite is clever, but it seems less "buglike" than "the heck is this". Nicely done, though, I don't mean to criticize your spriting skills.

Sir Bedevere's is very well made and combines the two Pokémon well.

TheAceLucario's is the best, in my opinion, adds Butterfree to Zapdos excellently. The one I voted for.

Mine is just meh.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
I think 1 w1nged @ngel's sprite is clever, but it seems less "buglike" than "the heck is this". Nicely done, though, I don't mean to criticize your spriting skills.

Sir Bedevere's is very well made and combines the two Pokémon well.

TheAceLucario's is the best, in my opinion, adds Butterfree to Zapdos excellently. The one I voted for.

Mine is just meh.
Yours is awkward and makes me think of Dunsparce for some reason. <3

Anyone who knows me now knows why the hell I would vote for something like that.

EDIT: An angry Dunsparce that's very awake.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Ok so obviously I haven't followed this but heatran is a legendary? I didn't know that

Voted for drakquen. Pretty **** good imo

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Ok so obviously I haven't followed this but heatran is a legendary? I didn't know that
Yes. Pretty much everyone considers him as such, if for no other reason than finding him only once on the overworld and being at the end of the dex where legends always are.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Yeah, I'm pretty sure the only exception to that common rule for legendaries is Rotom, but he breaks the 580+ BST (I'm pretty sure no legendary has a BST lower than 580?) and no breeding 'rule' as well.

It's kind of like this giant list of things that the Pokemon requires having or not having in order to be considered a legendary.

Oh wait, I forgot that Manaphy and Phione broke those rules. **** Manaphy and Phione. D:<

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Yes. Pretty much everyone considers him as such, if for no other reason than finding him only once on the overworld and being at the end of the dex where legends always are.

Interesting. I always considered Heatran to be a normal pokemon. That's mostly the reason why I was surprised Heatran could count as a legendary in this poll

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Yeah, I'm pretty sure the only exception to that common rule for legendaries is Rotom, but he breaks the 580+ BST (I'm pretty sure no legendary has a BST lower than 580?) and no breeding 'rule' as well.
Rotom appears right after Froslass and right before Uxie. It's at the end.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Wait a second wait a second

Rotom was a choosable legendary?

Dude, I would've entered that Combee Rotom I had just so that there could be more entries

**** me being unable to enter :mad:

Tacel

Smash Lord
Thanks for the votes, guys! :bee:
And thanks for those who voted for me previously. I forget to thank you.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Wait a second wait a second

Rotom was a choosable legendary?

Dude, I would've entered that Combee Rotom I had just so that there could be more entries

**** me being unable to enter :mad:
No, Rotom is not a legendary. I forgot to re-include the part about Rotom not actually being a legendary when I deleted everything I said before and re-typed it.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Poll will close 9:30 PM tonight. If the tie is not broken by then we'll keep extending.
Or maybe a second poll between the two instead? This doesn't usually get as many people voting for it as other stuff we do. And going off just the current votes, if we did it between just the two and everyone who already voted did so again we SHOULD have a clear victor. So long as no one new pops up, of course.

Just an alternative if you wanted to get it moving faster. :p

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Or maybe a second poll between the two instead? This doesn't usually get as many people voting for it as other stuff we do. And going off just the current votes, if we did it between just the two and everyone who already voted did so again we SHOULD have a clear victor. So long as no one new pops up, of course.

Just an alternative if you wanted to get it moving faster. :p
This sounds like a good idea to me. We had to do that before with PSC, it should certainly help break the tie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom