• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PSA: Storm Fox v1.2

FiascoNinja

Smash Rookie
Prepare for lightning! Storm Fox joins the brawl!

Storm Fox's B
He sends multiple lightning bolts down from the above to strike the opponents!

Storm Fox's Side B
He flashes past his opponents, stunning them as he goes by!

Storm Fox's Down B
He sends waves of electricity off of his body to repel oncoming projectiles!

Storm Fox's Up B
A blast of electricity shoots out of his body, sending him in any direction!

+Other things I've changed+
-Faster
-Jumps higher
-Down Smash emits electricity from ground
-Up Smash causes 2 lightning bolts to strike to the ground and electricity to spark overhead
-Side B stuns the opponent for a second after Storm Fox goes by
-All of his throws use electricity/lightning
-Created an electricity wave behind him while running

*Things to do*
-Give him a Final Smash
-Change the animations and effects of several moves
-Change his Side Taunt so it doesn't use his gun

-Terms of Use-
*pictures
-You may use pictures of it in any way you please, but you must credit me if someone asks who the creator is
*videos
-You can create gameplay videos of it as long as you credit me
-You can only use it in machinima if you have my permission and you credit me as the creator
*downloads
-You CANNOT create downloads of this yourself! Instead, give a link to the download or to this page

Download links (Hack and Texture):
Version 1.0: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VOQ6T0Z4
Version 1.1: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5NZYGDFS
Version 1.2: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V9CCT8Q2

I am open to requests for anyone who might want me to add something. :bee:

NARUTOG

Smash Cadet
looks cool i are you going to change the whole moveset or just the specials?

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Seems like a normal random effect PSA, sorry these are pretty out, I also did them at first so its OK, but you shouldnt make an own Thread for it, because its just not that special. But I think its your first PSA Character Thread so its OK :)

Anyway he seems to be cool ^^

I will test him later on :p

FiascoNinja

Smash Rookie
Actually, I am HIGHLY against random effect PSAs, and this is not one. There are several moves that are changed, and I'm currently working on his FS.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Actually, I am HIGHLY against random effect PSAs, and this is not one. There are several moves that are changed, and I'm currently working on his FS.
All Specials still have the same animations, Down-B still reflects just has some electro GFX, same with Side-B, Up-B starts quicker. normal-B uses the same Animation but only his a light effect (Which is btw overpowered to edgeguard xD). FSmash is the same, Up-Smash is overpowered and has nearly the same GFX as normal-B. Down-Smash only makes electricity. So whats so special about this ? All moves are nearly the same in terms of Animation, you gave them only electricity and / or lightnings. For this is a random effect PSA only with some other changes xD

FiascoNinja

Smash Rookie
:ohwell:
I'm still working on it. I'm planning on changing his Down B, and maybe his Up B.

@ NARUTOG
I'm planning on having a big spasm of lightning that is NOT instantaneous. And the big spasm of lightning isn't gonna be that stupid kind that other people make. Mine's gonna be cool. :p

Check back regularly for updates!

Top Bottom