• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PSA Created Characters?

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
A simple question but do they need their own board? I get the feeling when people really start to get PSA to work well everyone is gonna make their own topic for their 'totally awesome character' and we could see a pretty cluttered board. I mean right now we have:

Phantom Wings Download Post
PK's Instruction's
The Character Submission Thread
A Beta Discussion
A few topics asking questions about it
And a few topics that focus on a single character and how they plan to bring them back.

Smashboards has been nothing but amazing and helpful for letting us work here and let this be our central location so I hate to ask for more, but I feel we might want to discuss a subsection of the character discussions section that deals with created characters. Thoughts?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
id say for now theres no need. it really shouldnt be THAT encouraged as it will only clutter up the scene and detract from what brawl+ potentially is. people will be taking brawl+ and popping in their own characters as they please.

the submit chara thread should be fine for the time being if it is updated fine

Veril

Frame Savant
the submit chara thread should be fine for the time being if it is updated fine
I agree.

A contest similar to "Make Your Move" would be kinda neat and good publicity as long as it doesn't create to large a distraction.

Anything that gets people to hack brawl is a good thing.

Top Bottom