• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PS2 internet problem

Blazer

Smash Ace
So I recently purchased a PS2 Network adapter. I plugged it in, turned off my internet box, turned it and the game on and set-up an internet connection setting. The game still refuses to go online. Is there possibly something I am doing wrong?

Blazer

Smash Ace
Yes. my router. I couldn't think of the correct term for it at the moment. (I've had a long day okay?)

Blazer

Smash Ace
Obviously. :|
Recheck the settings (open ports, max connections), wiring etc etc
I pushed allthe wires into their slots a bit more when it went to the failure screen. I have the settings to auto for the most part so I can't screw anything up and there is still no response.

EvilEvincar

Smash Journeyman
On a similar subject, does anyone know if I can use a USB dongle of sorts for online? I haven't tried yet, but I have found nothing on connections that isn't through the broadband port.

Top Bottom