• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pros Being Noobs!!!

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
I'm finally Done.

Here...

Rate my vid son rate my vid!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iby0D5PkMDo

And If you haven't guessed by now it's a sort of blooper vid focusing on the dumb mistakes that very good players players have made in their games. Many of the clips I used are either serious friendly (friendly with rep on the line) or a tourney match.

ENJOY!

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
That was pretty cool.The beginning music was a pain to listen to,but after that it was all good.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
LOL I like that song :( Oh well. I didn't want to put a "funny" song cuz it would seem like I was trying too hard so I put a serious one lolmao stupid right? Oh well I think opposites work pretty well. Funny video + Serious song = kinda ..funnny..? Oh I don't know wtf I'm talking about anymore.

mog87

Smash Ace
wow i cant believe you didnt add the m2k vs pc match from FC6 where falco dash dances and fox tries to grab like 20 times before getting punished...This omission is quite dissapointing.

KirbySSB

Smash Ace
some of the clips shouldn't have been in there, like forward tech chasing ken? that's just smart play on forward's part, not that ken was being a noob.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
wow i cant believe you didnt add the m2k vs pc match from FC6 where falco dash dances and fox tries to grab like 20 times before getting punished...This omission is quite dissapointing.

I never knew of this. Dam It sounds fricken hillarious LMAO you shoulda told me lolz:laugh:

D1

Banned via Administration
Another hit made by Silven.

Watch as the list of viewers skyrockets.

That is all.

I thoroughly enjoyed the vid.

Its good to know that pros like PC find this sh** funny as welll.

Kudos Silven!

Kye L

Smash Apprentice
rofl...the part where Darkrain B^'d off the cloud platform was glorious.

*golf clap*

Tundravalco

Smash Journeyman
i demand all darkrain clips be removed because hes teh leet goodness. all seriousness though really funny video.

Top Bottom