• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Proof That King DeDeDe can throw items when they're Completely off

Status
Not open for further replies.

PipePlaza

Smash Cadet
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLJQ7bnnQfE
Everyone should know that Dedede can sometimes throw items, but I don't think any true proof has been recorded of him doing this with items off.
Sorry if this is old, I'm not a regular on these boards -_-

EDIT: Items were set to off and NONE, and this was done on PAL

Buuman

Smash Ace
You're ********. He can throw items when they're off but it also needs to be set to none. Prove it while showing u turning the items off, then maybe you'll have some fans :p

PipePlaza

Smash Cadet
I'm not trying to get fans, but yeah, I can't really prove that they were set to none, so it's really your word against mine -_-, But for people who want to believe me they were set to none and every item was individually off.

neon..?

Smash Journeyman
i don't think this is true. unless its another one of sakurai's schemes to make the game less competitive.

Mith_

Smash Champion
If you have items turned on, but set to none, he will throw capsules with dragoon pieces in them.

yep.

Wölf

Smash Apprentice
If you individually turn each item off but don't actually turn the option for "All Off" then that might have a bearing on the outcome. I doubt it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom