• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Proof that G-Reg Hacks

TechnoMonster

Smash Ace
Ok so I managed to get G-reg's FC somehow and we played a few matches and friendlies. I picked Mario and G-reg went falcon, and at the start of the map Greg jumped at me and falcon punched, and I started to dash. I would have easily avoided this lame stunt, however

G-REG HACKED THE GAME AND MADE ME TRIP INTO HIS FALCON PUNCH

I vote G-reg be banned from all tournaments due to hax

TechnoMonster

Smash Ace
Roy boards are where pros go to have pro flame wars

****'s pro, this thread is for realz as well. I'm originally from MD, which is right next to VA, so we played occasionally at tournaments and stuff in melee, also about of 1/3 of my posts on old account are G-reg fan club posts lol. My record against G-Reg is 1-5 I think, I sneaked in a win with some cool lucas junk against his Snake on Corneria, but we had a lot of cool matches and Greg always has some crazy **** that you can learn from playing him.

Top Bottom