• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PROOF kirby's a girl!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red.Tide

Smash Cadet
wow.............just, wow, lol.............who is this kid?

-hiro
I'm somebody else on these forums with a sense of humor. It seems that you make a forum post as a joke, but can't recognize it when others do the same.

...unless your last post was a joke too, in which case you almost fooled me.

Wayland

Smash Journeyman
The high voice does not make one a girl.

Case in point.

Seriously, this dude's voice is higher than Tommy Chong. (He hits the big one around 1:06, and a few more times afterward.)

In my mind, Kirby has always been a Russian male soprano.

giuocob

Smash Journeyman
Guys, guys. Do you SEE any sexual organs whatsoever on Kirby's body? Any method of sexual intercourse whatsoever? I didn't think so. The Kirby species is clearly an asexual. He either exhales baby Kirbys through his mouth or has them budding off of his body.

Starizzle

Smash Apprentice
Guys, guys. Do you SEE any sexual organs whatsoever on Kirby's body? Any method of sexual intercourse whatsoever? I didn't think so. The Kirby species is clearly an asexual. He either exhales baby Kirbys through his mouth or has them budding off of his body.

*points at sig*

Arcanejazz

Smash Apprentice
4 pages of this... *sigh* lets argue about what gender shiek was in Ocarin of Time while were at it.

Why is this what people waste their time discussing instead of smash bros. >__<

However, since im wasting my time here too, Ill just point out that on all official websites related to Kirby, like the nintendo endorsed site www.kirbykirbykirby.com, they use the pronoun "he" to refer to kirby. I mean... if its on a nintendo related site, doesnt that trump any other ******** theories? shouldnt we have looked there first before anything else?

4 pages. why is this still happening after 4 pages >_< lmao, gawd. im going back to read relevant smash bros. information.

Wayland

Smash Journeyman
In Ocarina of time, Shiek was Zelda dressed up as a gay dude. So she was like a female quasi-transvestite.

And this is so relevant.

Arcanejazz

Smash Apprentice
In Ocarina of time, Shiek was Zelda dressed up as a gay dude. So she was like a female quasi-transvestite.

And this is so relevant.
*sigh* lol.

relevance: 0%
zelda humor: more than ive seen for a long time.

i think crap like were doing right now is the actual reason this thing has gone on for 4 pages. now i am ashamed to admit im part of the problem. I give in to the joke now, lol.

Sakurai is slowly dying inside as this thread continues. H1ro, are you proud of murdering poor Masahiro-sama? lol.

kenja0

Smash Apprentice
*sigh* lol.

relevance: 0%
zelda humor: more than ive seen for a long time.

i think crap like were doing right now is the actual reason this thing has gone on for 4 pages. now i am ashamed to admit im part of the problem. I give in to the joke now, lol.

Sakurai is slowly dying inside as this thread continues. H1ro, are you proud of murdering poor Masahiro-sama? lol.
Actually, I think he has better things to do than to discover the existence of this english forum, read deeply into this and care. This is our nonsense and it's fun to read no matter which direction this forum goes.

Besides, he's too busy telling the game designers at Hal to make the next Kirby game include in its game manual that Kirby is a boy. ;o

Arcanejazz

Smash Apprentice
Actually, I think he has better things to do than to discover the existence of this english forum, read deeply into this and care. This is our nonsense and it's fun to read no matter which direction this forum goes.

Besides, he's too busy telling the game designers at Hal to make the next Kirby game include in its game manual that Kirby is a boy. ;o
who said he spent all day reading this forum? all i said was that he was dying. "our nonsense" is a bunch of flop xD

in any case, smashboards is at the top of his bookmarks list, dont you know that? followed by 20 pages full of lolcats he found on 4chan.

the point of this story, however, is that if kirby isnt a girl, then he cant get it on with meta knight, and the star warrior race ends with them. sad fate, that.

however anyone with pics of said 'getting on' should PM me ;] rule 34 ftw! :chuckle:

KiteDXX

Smash Apprentice
someone needs to rule 34 some kirby, thatd be a sight to see, haha. that would settle this once and for all
Considering rule 34 is actually true, it already exists. If not, there's rule 35 to compensate.

Arcanejazz

Smash Apprentice
What are the rules? I'm confused

The Forum rules?
your silly "forum" and its silly "rules" need not apply here ;]

this is kirby country, where the lowlives scavenge the slums, and the weak are downtrodden by unseen oppressors. there are no heroes, only avengers, fighting and killing in a brutal world with no meaning.

welcome to dreamland :grin:

in other news, congrats on 5 pages of nonsense h1ro, lol. sakurai is officially dead inside becaose of us.

edit: btw, im not ACTUALLY looking for pr0nz, if thats what Mike_Echoes was getting at by asking about rules. I know that violates forum rule blah blah im bored now, lol. Kirby pr0nz? cmon now, lmao. :laugh:

plasmid

Smash Apprentice
Kirby is a guy. Girls don't eat that much and not get fat, thats why they have to diet.

Azuriken

Smash Apprentice
I never even knew about rule 34 until I saw it on G4 yestarday. Talk about ironic. I don't think this thread is ever going to die. Nice going H1roshi, the joke thread is the most popular one of the Kirby boards.

TVTMaster

Smash Apprentice
Masahiro Sakurai also does the Kirby games themselves, so yeah, if the Dojo says, it is. Can we get a lock?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom