• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project64k Problem?

VGDMalcolm

Smash Cadet
When I go to open the program, an error appears and says "Not enough memory for Jump Table!" and "Could not allocate enough memory". This also happens with Project64kve.

Can this be fixed? Because I have played Smash Bros. on the kaillera network before, and it just started doing this.

JaimeHR

Smash Ace
It could be that you're just running out of memory (may be Virtual or Physical RAM) try closing other programs in order to release some memory.

it would be usefull if you post your computer specs.

VGDMalcolm

Smash Cadet
It could be that you're just running out of memory (may be Virtual or Physical RAM) try closing other programs in order to release some memory.

it would be usefull if you post your computer specs.
Is this what you're looking for? "786 MB of RAM"

I've tried opening it with all other programs closed, and I deactivated any virus programs that get in the way. I'm assuming it's the memory loss you suggested.

Cristian1337

Smash Rookie
Ok sorry this isnt my thread but you have the same issue as me. I have comodo firewall installed with defense plus. any help on running project 6kk? or project64kve?? any help would be appreciated.

Chris

DMoogle

A$
I had that problem and it turned out that my antivirus (Bitdefender) was causing it. I made it so that the AV doesn't pay attention to PJ64K and that fixed it.

Cristian1337

Smash Rookie
well i tried to eclude those files and everything but still it wont load, but idk i was googling around and found this guy who had a similar problem and malva suggested it might be comodo which i have . Project 64 k and kve have worked before so i dont understand this issue =/ also 1.6 and 1.7 work perfectly.

malva00

Smash Master
Cristian pj64k won't load if defense+ is enabled it has to be permanently disabled in the option that requires a restart

Top Bottom