• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project Mewtwo- Mewtwo v1.00 - WHOA VERSION JUMP. Moveset complete! Touch-ups begin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
i really didn't like either of the "brawl looking" textures, wilttilt's darker texture was exactly what i wanted

Nintenden

Smash Cadet
And it seems he can't grab properly...where is the most up to date PSA and fitmotionetc?
Depends really. The new one is kind of glitched, so I'll take wilttilt's recolors and the 5.5 PSA and FitMotion if it'll work.

DarkXehanort

Smash Rookie
I love your textures, wilttilt, but there's just one small problem. It made the mouth glitch come back lol.

Edit: Or is it just me?

wilttilt

Smash Apprentice
Ah yes, I don't use DS22's fix, seeing as how I just use animations to fix it.
If anyone requests it, I'll gladly upload the "jaw-fix" models.

DarkXehanort

Smash Rookie
I'd like that very much.

Also, for some reason, the Mewtwo Armor texture doesn't seem to be working for me. I named it as FitLucario04.pcs and yet it doesn't show up.

wilttilt

Smash Apprentice
Done!
Maybe renaming it to 05? That's what mine is set to. Sometimes when that happens to me, I'll get a file of the same character (Mewtwo in this case) and replace all of those textures in BrawlBox. Strangely, it has worked for me in the past.

wilttilt

Smash Apprentice
Try making a copy of the original and replacing its textures with the armored one. This has worked for me in the past, strangely.

Plasmakirby1

Smash Journeyman
Armour mewtwo works fine for me. I'll try to rename it to 04 and see what happens. I currently have it over 01.

Shadow and armour are epic! The blue is also better than melee. it has more color too it. melee was to pale.

Also, will someone make some edits to the psa that goes to the mewtwo model? I miss the slower Dair that cuts your upward momentum. The newer one is too easy to kill someone, and it feels strange when he floats off into nowhere while using it right after a jump. The vB needs a bit more range. >smash feels like it also needs more range, but it may just be me.

hero1771

Smash Journeyman
i like all this process, but really, i dont like it that people want to make it melee mewtwo, i mean, i understand, they were good and all, but mewtwo needs to be renewed to better fit brawl. not only that, but now we really need to fix this psa and moar.
also, no offense, but i dont really like the idea of down special being barrier

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
ive seen someone say that before and im pretty sure he will be "buffed" wish some different moves for sure the down special

Xigger

Smash Lord
i like all this process, but really, i dont like it that people want to make it melee mewtwo, i mean, i understand, they were good and all, but mewtwo needs to be renewed to better fit brawl. not only that, but now we really need to fix this psa and moar.
also, no offense, but i dont really like the idea of down special being barrier
They're trying to replace it? Why not just buff up the original move to make it go farther?

DarkXehanort

Smash Rookie
Done!
Maybe renaming it to 05? That's what mine is set to. Sometimes when that happens to me, I'll get a file of the same character (Mewtwo in this case) and replace all of those textures in BrawlBox. Strangely, it has worked for me in the past.
Thanks, it worked!

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
I downloaded v5.5 and it's awesome, but there's one problem, Mewtwo can't drop through platforms. I tried to drop through a platform, but the only thing he does is crouch.

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
i think its because mewtwo is thinking so LOGICALLY that he noticed that one cannot phase through the floor. so by his advanced brain, he found out that he cannot phase through the floor. and thus made mewtwo realistic!?!?

nah its probably its weight or something to do with a PSA glitch or something.

ds22

Smash Lord
It had to do with the animation for falling through platforms.
I fixed it in my download, but you can it yourself by replacing the fall through animation with the original one.

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys Look at The Official Melee Mewtwo Re-Color Pack

Default Mewtwo:

Orange Mewtwo:

Blue Mewtwo:

Shiny Mewtwo:

Black Mewtwo:

Melee Trophy Mewtwo:

I Make these ones with The Original Melee Mewtwo Textures
I have some Extras but I don't have Pictures by the Moment
I am Making My Own Melee Armored Mewtwo using this Pictures as a Base:

Edit:
@ds22
Can you give me a Download for your Fixed Mewtwo PSA, because the last download (Mewtwo PSA) that you uploaded Freeze my Game, When I select Training on Solo mode....

wilttilt

Smash Apprentice
Oh hey, that's the picture I used, lol. Best of luck to ya, can't wait to see the results

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom