• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PROJECT MELBOURNE 2, A pre-bam8 Tournament for the classics

dreadtech

Smash Journeyman

Project Melbourne 2

Date: may 7-8

Venue: Meat Market

Entrance, Corner of Courtney and Wreckyn Street North Melbourne

Event: A 2 Day Pre bam tournament highlighting the classics, the greats, the games that didn't make it into bam. These games deserve a spotlight and with the help of the internationals we will definitely have a stage good enough to bring the hype.

Games:

PM Singles and Doubles
Brawl Singles and Doubles
Smash 64 Singles and Doubles
Rivals of Aether Singles and Doubles

Schedule:

Registration is PRE REG ONLY THROUGH SMASH.GG
Registration ENDS at 11:59pm on Wednesday
https://smash.gg/tournament/projectmelbourne

BAM8 DONATION PARTNERSHIP:
With many of the internationals coming the week before bam8 we will have the opportunity to see them compete in these events too.Eligibility to team with these players are done according to the donator rules. If you miss out on teaming with a player in s4 this further increases the chance to team with them in another event.

AFAIK: melee at bam8 is also another chance where you can team with players.

Last edited:

Nikes

Smash Lord
NNID
AussieYoshi
Whether I can make it to this or not is dependent on if I can get housing for this, as I'd be staying from the Friday (6th) up to BAM. (Jei is housing me from Thursday (12th) onwards.
It's a bit of a big ask, so I can understand if I get no takers but would anyone be possibly willing to house me up until the Thursday? More than happy to pay money for housing, otherwise I'll probably have to organize a hotel with any other SA guys who are in my situation.

Edit: Forgot to add, I play every smash game but my game preference/skill level goes: Smash 4 > PM/Brawl > Melee > 64

Last edited:
Top Bottom